“Cozy atmosfeer”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place was packed when my wife and I visited. Prices are above average, but so was the food. Judging by the number of patrons, many people agree. Our server was good; there when you needed him, but not constantly breathing down your neck when you want some privacy. Good place for adults, I would not bring kids.

2  Thank XFfile

Reviewed 14 February 2014

One of the best date nights I've had. Very cozy, East coast, Euro, sleek, stellar Steakhouse. I've seen several times, and wish I had stopped in before. I've had good service before, but this was great, the staff was knowledgeable, personable and not cheesy at all. Will totally come back. And I haven't even talked about the food. Yes, excellent. This is not a chain place, not Outback, not Del Friscos, not corporate. Only a wonderful dining experience.

2  Thank Mark and Megan Q
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My goodness. We had a fabulous meal, wine and overall experience with the folks at Steakhouse 10. We were in town for a business trip and a colleague suggested it as a great place to go for local food. We did not have a reservation, but were made to feel incredibly welcome on this -8 degree evening. We sat downstairs near a fireplace that you could see through to the outdoors. Our server was very knowledgeable about wines and the menu. We all ordered something different and everything was excellent. Meal wrapped up with a dessert and an Ouzo. Thank you for a memorable evening!

2  Thank JeanC1
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Visited Steakhouse 10 in Englewood last night for a Christmas dinner and it was exceptional. We are regulars at Sullivans, Del Frisco's, Brooks, & Flemings. Pete the owner, welcomed us at the door and escorted us upstairs to our table. The staff ( Stephen - our server) and everyone in the restaurant made it a point to ask us about our meal while providing great service. The steaks were really good and the overall value was unbelievable. One price includes all of the extras that you pay for in many other places. We will become regulars there, and will make it one of our favorites. Great job with your service and food.

2  Thank JAZZMAN091
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I went here with several coworkers for a goodbye lunch. What a great spot! The service was probably the best I've ever encountered. Friendly, attentive, and welcoming. We had made a reservation because we had such a large group, and we were seated in a cozy private area upstairs. The food - I had the bleu cheese burger and it was perfection, and the fries were the best I've had. They came in a cute little fryer basket and were well seasoned. Everyone in my group was very happy with their food. This restaurant is a nice little gem in Englewood and shouldn't be missed as a lunch spot.

2  Thank Marilynn76

Been to Steakhouse 10? Share your experiences!