“Nice place and easy to get around”

Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Georgia
“Nice place and easy to get around”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights and it is a very nice place to stay. They are doing some renovations, but it is not in the way. It is easy to get to and very close to interstate 25. Park Meadow Mall is about a 2-3 min drive and easy to get to as well. I would stay here again.
I stayed here for my trip to Denver to see the AFC Championship game and it was so easy to get around town and to downtown Denver.

There are four floors to the hotel. We stayed on the second floor close to the exit and facing the highway. Never was an issue with traffic noise.

Room Tip: Stayed on 2nd floor close to the exit. It is facing highway, but traffic noise was never an issue.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall was enjoyable. I hope you had a fantastic time at the football game as well. Yes you are correct about the location, it is prime for taking the light rail downtown, plus there is a large mall with about 20-25 restaurants within walking distance or a quick drive from the hotel. I am delighted to hear everything worked out great for you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great stay with wonderful staff members! We stayed for the Broncos and Chargers Playoff game and had a great time. The staff was so helpful guiding us to the train and letting us know where exactly to get on and off which was right across the highway (a little walk). Bobby attended to us for breakfast and he was really great! We had a great stay at this hotel and the drive downtown was not too far.

• Stayed January 2014
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. You went to a great game with a great outcome, assuming you were routing for the Broncos. We are in a convenient area next to the light rail which makes it even more worthwhile. I am happy to hear that my staff was very accommodating and that Bobby took care of you in breakfast. It may be busy at times, but he always seems to provide his best service to each customer. I hope to see you again soon, maybe even for the upcoming game this weekend. If not, then we look forward to seeing you next time you visit. Thanks again for choosing us as your home away from home during the Broncos game.
Detroit
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was in a gap of living in one place and moving to another with a week or unknown amount of time where I'd have to stay in a hotel. I checked out other places in the area and they were either dumpy or way too expensive. I stopped by Courtyard by Marriott on Valley Hwy. as someone I knew stayed here recently and was pleased. I was immediately pleased at the phone service (I hung up on Expedia's customer service person from India earlier out of frustration) and called this hotel directly. I spoke to a Jillanne who was the most pleasant night customer service person I think I've spoken to! After moving boxes all day and dealing with a surly landlord, it was sooooo refreshing to come here and relax! The site itself needs remodeling, but it was SUPER CLEAN - and the service was TOP NOTCH. Thank you!

Room Tip: I am super picky and my room didn't have any road noise. I didn't even ask for a quiet room...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback about our property. It is all about the first point of contact and impression, and I am happy to know that Julianne delivered a positive experience to you over the phone. It must have been a nice relief when you arrived to relax and be comfortable, especially after moving boxes all day. We are currently in the process of remodeling and hope to be able to show you the new product when it is completed. Hope to see you during your next visit to the area. Thanks again for staying with us.
Wyoming
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We got the room here off of Hotel Tonight for the iPhone, which gave us a great price. The property is reasonably updated, clean, and the staff was overall friendly. Breakfast was not included in our rate, so I'm unaware of it's level of tasty.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor!!! Our rooms were updated less than a year ago and we are currently in the process of renovating the entire common/lobby area, including the restaurant. All of our main hallways have also been updated within the last month, including brand new carpet and wallpaper. One of our main goals is to maintain a nice, clean environment for all of our guests to enjoy while staying with us. We have a great team who works together to make this happen. I am happy to hear how friendly everyone was and hope that you can give us another try next time you are in the area, and this time take the opportunity to enjoy our new breakfast and/or dinner options.
Wellesley, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have to start out by saying that this is a Courtyard Marriott. Nothing more. They all look alike. BUT - I have never been in a hotel (that includes the Ritz and the St. Regis) where the staff has been better. It was as if everyone there went to mice school - but were sincere too!! No one was even a bit grouchy. We knew were in a special place when we were given a complimentary breakfast slip and then a hug by the server. It was incredible. Yes, the rooms were terrific and the pool was wonderful, but the service - outstanding. We would go back in a heartbeat. Just be aware that they are renovating. It is still an excellent place to stay at.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your generous and positive comments. It is so wonderful to hear about your recent experience with us. Our philosophy is to strive for the best customer service, so it is exciting to know how well you were treated during your time with us. Our #1 focus is our guests and we preach the importance of this every day. With renovations underway, as you mentioned, we hope to see you again soon to show you our new perspective, with the extraordinary service to go along with it.
Madison, WI
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this Courtyard a few times for business for it's proximity to a client location and generally low prices. It doesn't have the standard Starbucks/cafe as most newer Courtyard's, but instead has a mediocre restaurant. This limits the on-the-go breakfast options. Otherwise, it's close to a large mall area with decent chain restaurants, the staff is friendly and the office park is a safe area for short runs.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for your comments and feedback about our location. I am so happy to hear that you have continued to stay with us, considering all of your lodging options in the area. We do have a few changes on the way, including having a Starbucks on property. Our restaurant setting will be different, as it will be a Bistro, making for quicker options for our guests. As you mentioned, we are in a great area, with many options for dining and shopping within walking distance. My staff is always willing to provide you with great dining recommendations. I look forward to your next visit and hope you can see all of our changes the next time you are in town.
Chicago
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I am a regular Marriott customer and was very disappointed that this Courtyard did not have the typical amenities of a Courtyard. There was no Bistro, no Starbucks, etc. In addition, this hotel has not been updated in many years. Worn, dirty carpeting throuhout the hotel. The picture on the Marriott website indicates that it is the new, updated version of the Courtyard. Had I known it wasn not, I would have booked another hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I apologize that you found the pictures on the Marriott website to be misleading. I believe that you might have been on the generic Courtyard page as all of the pictures on our specific website are indeed of our property. I also apologize that you were disappointed that we were not yet updated with the new Bistro concept. We are begining our renovation soon and will be revealing our new updated lobby March 2014. We hope you will give us another try then.

Michelle Davis, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
#3 of 23 in Englewood
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,231 reviews
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall? Share your experiences!