Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriottlight railpark meadows mallstandard courtyardnew styletypical marriottel pasoquiet sidebusiness tripbusiness parkhot tubcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againbreakfast optionseach morningstayed one nightaverage hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Just got back from a business trip, where I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard. Hotel was nice, had a lovely pool/hot tub (unfortunately didn't get a chance to use it, but I looked at it longingly). Bar area and new food area was nice. Lobby was attractive and clean. Easy to get around, helpful staff. Room was nice- but has no thermostat for heat- last week was 28 in AM, and 60 by evening, hard to keep room temp comfortable in my opinion without a thermostat.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great room, great people, great rate, and great service= Great experience. Thanks to all of you! This is the only location we stay at because of our children's proximity, but each and every time has been exceptional. Why would we change!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Thank Gary L. S
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear how enjoyable your most recent stay was. It sounds like all areas were above standard, and that is what we strive for. Our renovations have just been completed and we hope that you can return for another visit soon. We are continuing to make improvements and hope that your future stays only get better and better. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is an update to a previous review -- this still is a very good hotel. They just recently updated their lobby and bistro. In fact, when I visited, the bistro was closed for staff training.

Loved the stay, will stay here again when I'm in the DTC.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor review. I am happy you enjoyed our new lobby, lounge, and Bistro areas. Our Bistro opened on Sunday night as well as our bar area. We have an amazing new menu with many great offerings. I hope that you can return to the property next time you are in the area, and enjoy all these great new amenities. Thanks again for your business and it is our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights and it is a very nice place to stay. They are doing some renovations, but it is not in the way. It is easy to get to and very close to interstate 25. Park Meadow Mall is about a 2-3 min drive and easy to get to as well. I would stay here again.
I stayed here for my trip to Denver to see the AFC Championship game and it was so easy to get around town and to downtown Denver.

There are four floors to the hotel. We stayed on the second floor close to the exit and facing the highway. Never was an issue with traffic noise.

Room Tip: Stayed on 2nd floor close to the exit. It is facing highway, but traffic noise was never an issue.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall was enjoyable. I hope you had a fantastic time at the football game as well. Yes you are correct about the location, it is prime for taking the light rail downtown, plus there is a large mall with about 20-25 restaurants within walking distance or a quick drive from the hotel. I am delighted to hear everything worked out great for you.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great stay with wonderful staff members! We stayed for the Broncos and Chargers Playoff game and had a great time. The staff was so helpful guiding us to the train and letting us know where exactly to get on and off which was right across the highway (a little walk). Bobby attended to us for breakfast and he was really great! We had a great stay at this hotel and the drive downtown was not too far.

• Stayed: January 2014
mldavis27, General Manager at Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. You went to a great game with a great outcome, assuming you were routing for the Broncos. We are in a convenient area next to the light rail which makes it even more worthwhile. I am happy to hear that my staff was very accommodating and that Bobby took care of you in breakfast. It may be busy at times, but he always seems to provide his best service to each customer. I hope to see you again soon, maybe even for the upcoming game this weekend. If not, then we look forward to seeing you next time you visit. Thanks again for choosing us as your home away from home during the Broncos game.