Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfour nightsbag of microwave popcornevery guestcounty linelight railyogurteach morningmy home away from homepark meadows mallthe breakfast arealocation is greatfull kitchenthe air conditioningwould stay againnice propertybed was comfortableindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed here for a week, which was 6 days too long. There are some positives. The front desk staff is very good and makes every effort for you. The rooms are a good size and definitely fit the extended stay needs. My room had a lot of issues: hair dryer came off the wall, phone didn't work, and refrigerator didn't close. The hallway and overhead noise were very bad and made for a fitful night sleep. The worst element of the stay was the housekeeping staff. If you miss your opportunity - you are in your room - they won't come back even if you ask the front desk staff, as I did two days in a row. They were also extremely rude, playing loud music while they cleaned room and saying 'want your room clean or what.' I won't be back no matter how convenient the location to my office.

Room Tip: I can't recommend any rooms in this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RIParkMeadows, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I will take the time to give the front desk a thank you. I also want to take the time to assure you the issues you had in your room (Hair Dryer etc) have been looked at and fixed. In regards to housekeeping, I have personally taken the time to address your issues with the associate that cleaned your room. I went over policies and procedures as well to make sure as a staff we are following all guidelines. I do hope we see you again and I would personally like to make sure you have a great stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed with wife and 4 children in the 2 bedroom suite. Layout is the same as all Residence Inns that we have stayed at, and thus the reason we keep going back. Lots of room in the suite for a reasonable price, and free microwave popcorn. Facilities were clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It is close to Park Meadows but a little away from the hubbub being on the east of I-25. That being said there is some freeway noise audible from the room.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Snot_Finder
RIParkMeadows, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you very much for your response. We always appreciate feedback so we can continue to improve both our staff and our facility. I apologize you were on the side of the building with the highway. If in town again, please let us know as we would be happy to place you in a different part of the building which would allow little to no highway noise.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Very nice place. I usually stay here due to business and really like the place. The staff is pretty good and helpful. The rooms are great and are very clean. The cleaning staff does they work very nicely daily. The location is superb with County line Light rail and Park meadows mall at a walking distance. If you get a room which faces towards mountains then you are in luck. Every morning is a beautiful scenic one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank shobhitbhatnagar
RIParkMeadows, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts. I will pass along your nice comments to our housekeeping team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. When checking in just let us know you prefer mountain view and we will do our absolute best to get you on that side of the building. Thanks Again.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Quiet, clean, recommend for a few days+. Staff was very nice, had to cut stay short and they were very cooperative. My wife forgot her iPad when we checked out, she panicked, I went to get my phone to call the hotel and already had four missed calls from the hotel. Staff had left voicemails indicating that they found her iPad while cleaning up the room. We had it the next day. Honesty is worth a lot, thank you, I will recommend your hotel to family and friends!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
RIParkMeadows, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to reveiew our hotel. We take great pride in making sure we follow policy with lost and found and I am glad you were able to find comfort in the process as well. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon, and thank you very much for recommending us to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was at this property for about a month due to work and think the convenience of breakfast and a free meal on Monday-Wednesday evening is a nice service to offer guests. The staff was accommodating and never overbearing and stuffy. I appreciate the space and casual feel of my stay. I also want to give commendation to James the hotel driver...he led the pack in customer service and gave a warm engaging connection with every single guest including me. Besides helping other staff with mechanical, local information, problem solving, and friendly banter...her went out of his way to deliver quality service to every guest...this is a 'high' touch of service he provided which I've seen at 5 star resorts...Thank you for having good staff, and James is your All-Star...good to see outstanding people like him carrying the torch.

Room Tip: The lower level picks up a lot of noise if guests are walking above because the floor boards seem to be thin. If you're a light sleeper, sleep in an upper level room! PS...shop at the grocery store "Sprouts" around the corner....they put whole foods to shame...their prices and selection of tasty and organic foods is so good! By far one of the best hotel locations in Denver.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business