“Friendly Staff!”

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
St. Louis, MO
“Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed 12 February 2009

This hotel has the nicest folks working there! Very welcoming and helpful staff! Also, the location is awesome; next to the mall, several restaurants and the light rail is next to it which we walked to in 5 minutes and took to downtown Denver.....so cool! We will be back to stay here again!

• Liked — Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — I was only there a few days and wished I could have stayed longer!
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 17 November 2007

Had a very nice, relaxing stay here. The suite was just perfect for me with bedroom, full bath, living/dining area with fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of room and I was happy to have the kitchen although I did not actually cook any meals. A bag of microwave popcorn was complimentary (as was the usual coffee and tea) so I fixed a bag while I watched a movie on TV stertched out on the sofa. Room was very quiet and I was delighted to find I could actually open the window for fresh air in the bedroom. The bed was very comfortable. Room had a hair dryer, shampoo and conditioner, bath wash in addition to the nicely scented soaps. Decor was up to date and attractive.
They have a great hot tub which is not only clean but truly hot. So many times hotel hot tubs are little better than lukewarm. The included breakfast buffet was generous with plenty of variety: make-it-yourself waffles, oatmeal as well as cold cereals, scrambled eggs with salsa, corned beef hash, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, bagels, muffins. Checkout was streamlined to do by picking up the phone in your room. Staff was courteous and efficient.

• Liked — having a full suite instead of just a room
  • Disliked — I liked everything
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled solo
new mexico
Reviewed 6 September 2007

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for three nights and were very dissatisfied! The beds were hard as rocks, the sheets and blanket and towels were thin and cheap, the morning breakfast was gross and we did not get room service one day until 5pm after calling three times. When we expressed our displeasure we were told the hotel was going to be updated soon and there was nothing they could do for us. We spent $500 dollars for a two room suite and really expected a bit more. Am I too picky or do people not care about their hotel rooms? Do not stay here!!!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — room
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank kerryjaneNewMexico
Lommedalen
Reviewed 7 April 2007

Hi! We have just stayed 2 nights at this location. Nice big rooms and great cleaning. The breakfast was OK, but not great. The location is OK if you have a car (which I understand everyone have.....)

There is a pool there wich is nice if you want to do something else than go shopping.

• Liked — The clean rooms
  • Disliked — Locatin (compared to downtown Denver)
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2004

We stayed at this Residence Inn for a working vacation for a week and it was one of the best experiences we've had. They went above and beyond in accommodating us with specific wants. Extra pillows, a roll-away bed when Hotels misunderstood our reservation and my long-legged son was going to have to sleep on a short couch. They serve a full breakfast each morning and "hors d'oeuvres" (which was really a dinner amount of food) in the evenings, which really helped a lot on the budget. They cleaned our room excellently only when we left (we teased that they were watching us, because the room would always be cleaned even if we left for a short while each day!). The room was very clean and smelled good. I highly recommend this hotel and will return to them if we travel here again.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Property: Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Address: 8322 S Valley Hwy, Englewood, CO 80112-5806
Region: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Family Hotel in Englewood
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall Hotel Englewood