TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmarriott chaintwo bedroom suiteroom was cleanfull kitchendenver tech centerthe breakfast areadry creeknice poollong staychecking instay there againfree breakfastpark meadows mallnice place to stayone night stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2012

EXTREMELY HELPFUL staff! I had a crisis and needed my keys shipped to me while I was out traveling for work. Raul and Brett were the front desk employees that did everything they could to make sure I got my keys. They even tried shipping them same day. I got my keys the next day in a timely manner and it just shows how great their customer service is. I am staying here for 30 days and it is nice to stay with a hotel that is there for the guests.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank CaraGus
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed one night while on business and for the most part we didn't have a bad stay. The location was great as far as dining/shopping options and was very close to I-25.

All the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. The room was OK but all the furniture was very old and we sctually had to keep ourselves from slidping off the sofa and chair! The bed was confortabe and we slept well.

Having stayed at other Towneplace Suite locations and knowing how noisy they can be, we asked for a room on the top floor and had no problems regarding noise.

I would say this place is OK, but you can get more confort for a better price at many other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: It's a Towneplace Suites - If you don't get a room on the top floor you will hear your upstairs neighbor every time he talks loud.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stay here when visiting family in the area. It's convenient, provides continental breakfast and great price. The downside with this stay is the cleanliness. Our first stay was great, housekeeping was on the ball, the place was relatively new but age is showing through now and housekeeping isn't up to par.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rey_reina
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have had reservations at this location on three separate occasions, and each time I have been told that they oversold the hotel (using the same excuse each time, wildfires in Colorado Springs that oddly impact occupancy at no other hotels in the Denver area). As a result, I have been "walked" or told I can stay at the Days Inn nearby. I have no desire to stay at a Days Inn, what a joke! When I asked the General Manager about this, he was rude and unhelpful. Way to go Marriott!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Keith R
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The hotel is cheap but you get what you pay for. Neat, but the AC is very loud and bed is small. Otherwise not bad for the price you pay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple