Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 24 August 2011

As a business traveler I have very few needs in a hotel so this review is in response to those needs (1) comfortable bed, (2) clean room, (3) free wifi and workspace in my room, (4) hot shower with good water pressure. This hotel met all those needs and then some. Seems to be a brand new hotel and the King Suite was very roomy and not much more than a regular room. Bed was a little firm for my liking but very clean and new. Front desk staff was very friendly as well. Close to the freeway and to office buildings and wharehouse area of the Tech Center. Took about 25 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Christy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have continued to upgrade different aspects of our hotel. We are still offering the most current ammenities to our guest.

Reviewed 4 July 2011

clean facility , friendly staff, quiet and a great place to stay during my business trip. conveniently located.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for our positive feedback.

Reviewed 28 April 2011

My family came in from out of town and I had made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in Denver Tech Center. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk staff was very courteous and friendly and top it off, my family mentioned that the hot breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely make my next reservation for my family or friends at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2010

The staff was great. There was plenty of parking. Everything in the room was fine except for the smell. I asked to be moved, and was, without any problems. The new room smelled ok at first, but after a day, it smelled musty, kinda like how it smells when old carpet is removed. I know what you're thinking, yes, I packed clean clothes.
I won't be staying here again as there are way too many hotels in this area to choose from.
I gave "value" 1 bullet because price was way high for a smelly room.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2010

Exceptional value...slept well...stayed well...thanks!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I was very pleasantly surprised. We arrived late at night, exhausted, and asked for a room with kitchenette. There was one available, at less than $60 per night. It was very clean, good sized and had everything we needed.

We ended up staying four nights and really enjoyed it. The staff was very kind and helpful. We will stay there again when we next visit the area.

• Stayed: May 2010
1  Thank Kalara
Reviewed 4 October 2010

This place was more than I expected, I thought it was very nice, there was free wi-fi and the breakfast was very good - plenty of selections to choose from. The room was decent-sized, had a flat-screen tv and comfortable beds.

The staff was very friendly and made checking in and out a breeze. They also greeted us each time we walked by.

The pool (which we didn't use) looked nice, it was indoors and open late so the next time I'm in town, I'll probably bring my swimming trunks.

Finally, and most importantly to me, my wife loved it. She's very hard to please when it comes to hotel cleanliness and this place lived up to her high standards.

We would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family