“Best customer service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel has some of the best employees I have ever seen. Shawna and Leo at the front desk have gone above and beyond in every way possible. They have changed an unfortunate reason to stay at a hotel into a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I just checked in a few hours ago and already I am impressed. Dora at the front desk is a joy! Very friendly and accommodating. The room has all the standard amenities like a full length mirror (come on ladies, can I get an amen??), microwave, coffee maker, iron/full-sized ironing board, hair dryer, little ice bucket, pretty large mini fridge, FREE WIFI & BREAKFAST. The room is clean and looks nice. Comfortable beds with way too many pillows and super tight "hospital corners" for people who like that "tucked in" feeling. They have a washer and dryer available for guest use (soap and dryer sheets $1 ea. box if you need it). And the part that made me laugh (but I loved it) was that they fold the end of the toilet paper like a little Japanese fan when they clean your room. The attention to detail is nice. My ONLY "complaint" so far is that a dark spider was lurking around in my bathroom. I do have a ground floor room and so I'm guessing that the upper floors probably have no "little unwanted guests". Some things you can't really do much about and I'm assuming this is one of them. I just threw that in the review so the hotel manager would see it in case there is some sort of spider prevention they can do(??) I don't see any spiderwebs--like I said, it's very clean. The workout room and (indoor) pool are both pretty small. This, and "my little friend" are the 2 reasons I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5. They seem to have all the standard workout room equipment, as long as you don't have competition for the room. The phones have a weird thing where you have to press a line before getting a dial tone. I thought my phone was broken at first, so heads up about that. I noticed they have an ethernet plug in the wall if you want to be hard-wired to the internet as well. Anyway, I'd definitely stay here again, happily. So far, so good.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel is near an office I have to visit from time to time.
It's not fancy but the rooms are spacious for the price, have good beds and pillows. There bathrooms are clean and bright. It's a good place to stop at on a quick business trip. The breakfast bar isn't especially fancy but they always have fruit and yogurt I can grab on the go so it works for me.

The front desk staff are knowledgeable about the surrounding area and helpful in providing guidance. All in all for the price I really like this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great property! The hotel was very new, and the staff courteous. Complimentary parking, complimentary wifi, complimentary breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was your typical standard-issue-IHG-3-star-hotel style breakfast. It isn't fancy, but it does the job. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dontbullyme
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Indoor pool was not heated and the spa pumps were broken. Great staff and great breakfast cooked on the spot. Ample clean rooms, good wifi for the internet. Great coffee 24 hours a day in breakfast room. BECAUSE OF THE POOL TEMP AND BROKEN SPA IT IS NOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Geddy A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to learn you like the breakfast and appreciate the staff service. However, I apologize for the areas that we may have fallen short particularly with the pool condition. I appreciate your feedback which will help us improve our service and accommodations for each guest.

Again, thank you so much for your time. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spend a night at this hotel for a quick getaway. Nice indoor pool. The hot tub is more of a hot soaking tub without very strong jets.

This hotel is right across the street from Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant.

The rooms are nice. The beds are good and comfortable. I booked a jacuzzi suite and it was nice. Had a fridge and coffee maker in the room.

The free breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express - eggs, pancake maker, biscuits and gravy..etc.

Your room key has a coupon on it for a free Margarita at Las Brisas. We went over there and the free margarita was overpriced. It was terrible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is below holiday inn express standards. The room looked to be clean, but actually it was not. The person at the front office during the night was quite indifferent. However, the person who was on duty in the morning was very nice, polite and helpful. The breakfast was standard holiday inn express types, like what i was expecting, nothing to complain about.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear SaibalBas,

Thank you so much for the feedback provided after your recent stay. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced caused by the room accommodations and staff service. I appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our services by providing crucial feedback.

Again, thank you for the feedback as this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer. We hope to serve you again.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!