Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Great experience all the way around. Outstanding front desk help that is always available and more than willing to help. They know you by name. Sarah is a fabulous manager! The staff takes a great deal of pride in keeping a clean environment, well kept environment. This is a great location for me as it's close to work and convenient to all other activities. Overall, I couldn't be happier! Kudos!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

The ladies at the front desk made my stay. They went above & beyond to make my stay enjoyable, comfortable, & hassle free. I have stayed at too many hotels where the front desk people were grumpy, rude, ignorant, and downright unpleasant. You will enjoy their hospitality as much as I did!

• Stayed: January 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel and staff! Our goal is to create a “home away from home” for each of our guests and I am so glad we were able to do that for you!
It’s great to hear that the staff knew you by name . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

First your company should reconize the people who go above and beyond to make a persons stay more pleasant. Angela and Jana alway do an outstanding job to make sure that everything is the best. These two should be rewarded. Sarah the manager knows her long term guest by name which I think is a great quality. The house keepers and maintance people also do great jobs.
One small negitave note is that Shirley's poor customer service skills and just plain being rude to guests doesn't seem to ever get better.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank D j
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This has been a very good place to stay on a long-term (three months) basis. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. When I booked, one of the front desk personnel even helped me get the best possible rate. The location is exceptionally convenient to getting wherever you're going in the metro Denver area. Yet, it's fairly quiet. The onsite laundry and room with a full kitchen make life much simpler. Since mine is an extended stay, I brought my own foam mattress topper and it has made a world of difference as the bed wasn't very comfortable without it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe DTC South. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel would like to thank you for your very kind words, and we would love to see you here again.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I cannot tell you how helpful and accommodating the staff and especially GM Angela were in providing an extended stay at their hotel. Was in a transition period and Angela was always looking out for us and getting the best rate possible. In times when your not sure of what your getting sometimes, I can can tell you at Extended Stay Denver Tech you'll get quality service and accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt so comfortable here and I am even more pleased to hear that the staff was welcoming and accomodating. It is always so much fun for myself and the rest of the staff to read how much of a difference we can make in our guest's travel experiences. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

stayed 6 nights---perfect location---if you want glamorous, this is not your place---but, the rooms are wonderful---full kitchen, living room area, bed area---work desk space---exactly what I like on a trip---the staff was friendly and professional---small continental breakfast---work out and laundry rooms---interior corridors are wonderful compared to exterior---I love the kitchen aspect of these hotels, without the high price for some of the "suite" properties---this was both personal and business---2 1/2 stars is the proper rating---

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor---thought that was smart---no one above me!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of your experience at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had comfortable home away from home and also It was very nice of you to recognize all the staff members and we all truly appreciate your kind gesture. Your comments are very encouraging. It was indeed pleasure to have you here with us and I am glad that we were able to provide what we promise, a clean comfortable stay and friendly atmosphere. Everyone wishes you the best in your future endeavors. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Happy Holidays to you and your Family.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Not a good experience. Room was dirty upon arrival. 4 out of 5 towels in our room either had snot on them or large black grease spots. It seemed like they quickly made up a dirty room when we got there. The hallways smelled like burning marijuana and ethnic food. Probably because that is what was being cooked in the other rooms. When we pulled back the covers on the bed we found a large blood stain on the comforter. It was very late, so we just slept with the sheets which we then wondered all night if those were actually clean. Scary...plus we booked through hotwire, so there was no way to cancel and we had to endure 2 nights! Awful, will not EVER stay at anything that says extended stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (Please feel free to contact us by phone 303-858-0292 or email us at dvt@extendedstay.com). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.