Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
US$104
US$106
US$125
US$122
All reviewswafflesfront desk ladyfresh towelscontinental breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay againdenver techhome away from homemicrowave
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The room decor is ready for an update but the bed was reasonably comfortable and we slept well. The in-room safe would not work, despite a valiant attempt by the friendly staff. For the price point, despite that malfunction, I still think it deserves a good rating. If the price were higher, it would be rated lower.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2012

very clean rooms, great area to be in everything is close. internet is great here. warm and friendly staff, this is my hotel i will tell everyone about

Room Tip: the double queens are amazing to sleep on, tiny amount more but well worth it
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, they've got new carpet and bathrooms look great. But then there's a very worn couch in the room, wifi only works in the lobby, the A/C is very noisy, and breakfast very basic and wasn't refilled. All in all we left with mixed feelings.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Stayed 2 nights while travelling in the Denver area. Not impressed with them allowing someone with a pet dog in the breakfast room. Also, the breakfast left lots to be desired.....very basic.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

As a Wyndham Rewards member, I always look for the Wyndham brand hotels in any area to where I am traveling. With family in Denver, business in both Parker and Highlands Ranch, this hotel was perfectly situated for our last visit to Denver. I can say that this Days Inn is very nice, has friendly staff, and clean rooms with a comfortable bed. There is true value in this hotel - you get what you pay for - and I didn't have high expections. I do agree with other comments that I don't understand the guests (and staff) being allowed to smoke at the main entrance. I do not smoke and do not appreciate having to walk through the smoke fumes to enter the property. I also felt as if I was intruding on their "smoke space" by entering the hotel. I honestly feel that if this hotel can correct this problem, with the smoking area at the front entrance, then they will receive better reviews.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business