“The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bed was...”

Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 8 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights roughly around $55 per night. Two rooms, one king bed, and two queens in the other. Rooms were clean and bigger than expected. We had fridges and microwaves in both rooms along with pull out couches. Service was average and continental breakfast was nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2014

For starters when we arrived at the hotel, after a 30 hour drive and a TON of luggage we arrived at a non-smoking room that was heavy with the smell of cigarettes. Our exhaustion got the best of us and we sucked it up and decided to not bother with complaining. There was a bed and a shower and that met our needs. A few days later when I returned to my room I was traumatized to find a roach sitting on a bag in my suitcase. I was disgusted! I called to complain and was offered a different room. I literally spent the next 2 hours removing everything from my suitcase, shaking it out and refolding it. Since this was (thankfully) my last night in the smoke-drenched room I opted to put my luggage in the car instead of risking taking 4-legged hitchhikers to new apartment the next day. I shared my disgust with the manager on staff when I went to get keys to my new room for the night and she contacted her regional manager who offered me an insulting 20% discount on that night's stay. I was too tired to argue and decided I would provide fair warning here on TripAdvisor instead. The room offered was the first room off the lobby, it was loud all night with people walking by and something that sounded like a big rig barreling down a road. It was awful night of sleep but I guess it's better than sleeping g with roaches. Luckily the new apartment I was headed to included a washer and dryer and I promptly tossed in my clothes for
a wash. I have never been more happy to sleep on a crappy air mattress in an empty apartment.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The motel is dirty and full of old furniture. I did return this week and there was no hot water in the bathroom sink. I notified the front desk in the morning. When I returned at 5;00pm, I asked about the status of the repair. Front desk said it repaired. After showering, I went to shave and there was no water. This motel is mismanaged and would be very hesitant to stay in a Days Inn again. I would be surprised if I hear back from you or Days Inn.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel seemed okay. Room was okay(even thou there were several issues during our stay). BUT the main reason I would not stay here is again is it seems to be a long term(maybe homeless subsidy?) hotel with many people who I would normally not run into.
I am not a snob, but there were people staying here who acted like they lived there. Sitting in the lobby in pajamas, no shoes, playing on the computer. Smoking in a robe and slippers outside the door every morning. Sitting in their cars in the parking lot, just watching people. It was weird. All I can say is it had a weird vibe and I would personally not stay there again. There are many, many reasons, but, most important is that the "other" guests are not vacationers!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!