“Ribs, Music and Pinball Oh My!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Original Bar B Que
Ranked #61 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I do love my field trips to Moe's. A really great 'small' venue to see your favorite bands. Sally up to the bar and have some delicious ribs. Between bands kick some sass at pinball. Certainly a favorite date night or solo excursion for me.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I always look forward to getting to go here, whether it's for drinks, awesome southern food, or bowling.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I am from Tennessee and love BBQ, southern side dishes and banana pudding. This is my go to for my southern food fix.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We've been to Moe's a couple of times, once to eat (and we wandered over for some inpromptu bowling) and once just to bowl. The food was really good, and the bowling lanes are fun and classic. It was very quiet there on a weekday afternoon; just what we were after. I noticed the bluegrassy music too and quite enjoyed that touch. The employees seem very friendly and engaged and accommodating. We have not attended for the live music, but they seem to have a packed schedule of acts. Highly recommend this little joint!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Moe's is a fun place to enjoy a drink after work with some friends. The meat is good. The sides leave a lot to be desired. I recommend going for a beer and a sandwich and maybe bowl a game or two--but skip the side dishes. It is a fun place...very causal and low key!