“Gone downhill”

Saigon Palace
Ranked #92 of 200 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We used to like this restaurant a lot, but now it is empty, portions are smaller and service is mediocre at best. We will no longer support them, and will return to Hoong's, less than 5 minutes from there when we want good Asian food with ample portions and good service.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stopped for a SE Asian style noodle bowl. What a pleasant surprise. Tasty food pleasant atmosphere and friendly people. Recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I'm not impressed by most of their dishes but if you have a cold or the flu and want some good soup - go for their wonton soup! I love this when I'm sick, but be aware that they have weird hours because they close in the middle of the day.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I wish I could give a comprehensive review of different items on the menu, but their "super bowl" is so good, I always order the same thing. Chewy rice noodles covered in shrimp, chicken and pork, with an eggroll cut up on top and sauce on the side. The service is fast and so friendly. It's definitely a go-to place for asian food, especially since the prices are good too.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Had lunch there on the day after Thanksgiving. Wasn't the typical lunch hour crowd since it wasn't a normal business day. Good food, prompt service. My guess is that we were waited on by the owners since it wasn't to busy.

Been to Saigon Palace? Share your experiences!