“Worth the stop”

Ranked #29 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Pizza
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

The food was very good here. I've been to the place twice while in Englewood on business. I'm from New Haven, CT which is known for it's pizza. The pizza at Rico's wasn't as good as New Haven, but it's the best I had in the area. try the Chicken Parm sub, it was great. I would order take out, the abviance isn't exactly nice.

Brisbane, Australia
“Best Pizza So Far!”
Reviewed 26 November 2007

Yum!! Best pizza I've ever eaten!! We got take away, it was HUGE, cheap, and mighty fine.

Belle Fourche, SD
“Best Pizza In Colorado!”
Reviewed 4 October 2007

Rico's Pizzeria is a very small, family-owned restaurant on Broadway in Englewood, Colorado. The waiters are very friendly, you never have to wait for a refill on your drink or for your check. The prices are outrageously inexpensive. We ordered a large pizza, an order of breadsticks and 2 drinks and we paid under $12. And guess what? The food is great! My boyfriend and I live over 400 miles away from Rico's and I would literally drive to Englewood just to eat there. I highly recommend anyone who's in the Denver area to try it. I can't even put to words how great it is. Thank you Rico's Pizzeria, for making the best pizza I have ever eaten!

Denver, Colorado
“Yummy (Looks can be deceiving!)”
Reviewed 12 November 2006

This little pizza place sits next door to the Army Surplus store on S. Broadway. If you blink, you may miss it because this little restaurant doesn't stand out. It has very limited seating, maybe 6 tables and no standing room. The food, however, is delicious. It's quick and reasonably priced. Good pizzas, calzones, salad, huge drinks and a fantastic wait staff. You can get in and out in a hurry!

Been to Ricos Pizzeria? Share your experiences!