“Top notch food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Crispy Sesame Chicken, top quality for a New York kid in Colorado.
Egg rolls not over-fried.
Service was prompt and efficient. Food arrived quickly

Reviewed 20 June 2014

You can tell it used to be a Carrabas. Service was great Fodd was great We ordered egg rolls and shrimp shumai. It was ok. The entrees were awesome. I has salt and pepper squid, in a pot. pictured. My wife had some noodle dish and seafood. That should give you a clue. We loved everything so much we couldn't stop ordering. We'll definitely go back. A real give away was that 34 of the clientele were Asian.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My mistake,dining out on Fathers Day,restaurants mistake having a waiter work his first day,at our table. I had to read the menu to him to explain the family dinners

1  Thank Larry F
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stay away from here. We ordered two dishes recommended by the waitress, but both were very bland. No flavor. Nothing. Like eating brown corn starch sauce without spices. We complained to the waitress. No help there. Then we got the manager. She said the food was fine and made no effort to improve things. What? Is this a real restaurant? We asked what she could do for us. She said "Nothing wrong with food." What? How has this place stayed in business? Bland, dull food. A manager who argues with guests. I have never had a restaurant manager argue with me. This was a visit to the bizarrro wing of the hospitality industry. HELP!!!! Did Stephen King dream this place up?

1  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed 13 April 2014

There is absolutely nothing special about the dishes which are offered by many other restaurants except that the place is spacious and is a good place to meet with my associates. The waitress who served us speaks good English and Mandarin.