“Great Pizza”

Ranked #66 of 200 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We got into Denver and order Abos. The pizza, salad and mozzarella sticks were awesome. We had it delivered to our hotel. I figured they would send paper plates, napkins and/or forks.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went as a family. To me, the pizza was just so-so. But everyone else in the family thought it was great. Now the garlic rolls? Well, that's a different story. VERY good ! If you are really hungry, you should definitely order garlic rolls with your pizza. That was a nice surprise. Only saw one employee there. But he was very efficient and friendly. Yes, we would visit again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've eaten here for lunch several times, but only thought to post a review just now. I usually have the two slice special, sometimes with a salad. Their Caesar salad dressing is really good, as are the croutons, but there is a little too much grated parmesan on top. The pizza slices are quite big with thin crust, and can be either really fresh, or a bit stale. The crust isn't the best - just your typical white dough thin crust, but it's not bad if you dip it in pizza sauce. Usually quick service. Good place to go for a quick lunch in DTC.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Used to get a lot of delivery from here, loved their food and especially their calzones - the sauce was delicious.
Went to the restaurant twice - the service by teenage girls lacked but typical pizza parlor complaint.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

We took the gamble and just stopped in based on an online review we pulled up on our phone. It was my wife and I and a 1 year old. Couldn't have gone better. Clean, simple, good prices, and good food. Nothing special about the ambience, but it was what you wanted. Basic tables, had high chairs, no waiters so no tip needed.

The pizza was really a great NY slice, and the sandwiches were good too. Would go anytime I was close.