“Pretty Good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Was right by my hotel and was pretty good. A little overpriced but since I expensed it, i didnt care.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stopped here for lunch while visiting family in Parker for Thanksgiving. The staff gave us a great review of what the specialties of the house house were and we selected form his recommendation. Everything he suggested was really good, anything with carnitas and the applewood smoked chicken burrito. They have a large selection of sauces to top any entrée, try a few, the 4 we tried were all worthwhile.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Wish I could agree with the majority here but I have not had great food here in several visits. The beef fajitas had several pieces with gristle that were not edible at all. The queso is very bland and tastes like melted cheez whiz. The salsa is odd to me...some in my group like it but I prefer a fresh tomato salsa and this was not even close.

Service has been very good and the frozen sangria was great!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Try their fish tacos - you won't be disappointed! I went to the Englewood location with co-workers and they were presented very well.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Whenever we visit Denver, and are looking for good Mexican fare, the Hacienda Colorado restaurant (any location) is one of our favorites. The menu is great and the upscale faciliyies are always pleasant.

Been to Hacienda Colorado? Share your experiences!