“Fun time!”

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great place for small children. Pretty clean. Loved that they offer family changing rooms. My only complaint was I don't think people should be allowed to save 15 plus chairs. If you want to save a few fines but don't take up several tables and over 15 chairs for people that don't even show up for almost 2 hours after you saved the chairs. Ridiculous.

“Excellent water park for the price!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Pirate's Cove literally has something for everyone! There are big and little slides, diving board, shallow pools and deep pools, a lazy river, SHADE, lots of chairs, and when the chairs are taken, there is grass and plenty of places to lay out your towels. My daughter and I were visiting the Denver area with my grandchildren ages, 9, 7, and 1. We all had a blast!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Totally Worth It”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've spoken to a few people about this place and no one knows about it in Southern Colorado. However, I highly recommend taking your family to this place. I took my kids, ranging in ages from 1 and 1/2 to 9 years-old, and they had a blast! There is something for every age and the amount of attractions were just enough for us to fill satisfied when we left at closing. My family and I hit all of the slides, played hide n go seek in the pool, shoveled some sand in the sand pit, sprayed some passers by at the playground in the pool, and relaxed in the Lazy River. Nothing super special but the price was right, especially with the coupons we found online. It's an experience that every Coloradan should have.

1 Thank Mark B
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have gone to Pirates Cove year after year because of their amazing staff and facility. As and Ellis and Associates Facility, Pirates Cove is super committed to the safety of all guests. It is so great to watch my kids and know they are being watched by the great lifeguards! Every time I am there it seems like they are testing them with their creepy lifeguard testing doll and practicing how to be a lifeguard. I think that this place is great. The pools are fun, relaxing, and just a good time! I would highly recommend this place!

1 Thank COFam21
Colorado Springs, Colorado
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“We LOVE this place!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

They offer a military discount and the price can't be beat! I have four kids, ages 12, 10, 5, and 4. They love the place! There is something for all ages and the price is SO much better than going to Water World and even though it's a small water park, it is so much easier to go there and hang out all day!

Visited July 2013