“Great Place to Eat Italian”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Denver, Colorado
“Great Place to Eat Italian”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have been eating at Maggiano's all over the country; Colorado, Florida, Las Vegas and Michigan. I have not had a bad meal at any of them! The portions are large and the entries always arrive at the table 'hot'. Service is good. Atmosphere is the same at every location warm and inviting with soft music playing. So if you want good food, moderate prices and warm atmosphere eat at Maggiano's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank the1actor

Reading, England
“Excellent, delicious food”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Excellent delicious food! Plus they had a "buy one, get one free to take home" offer for some dishes, which meant I had a really tasty lasagne for the refrigerator (what IS that secret ingredient they put in there?). If I had a criticism, it would be that this is a large restaurant, possibly lacking in character and intimacy, but considering the quality of the food, I forgive them, and as I was with a group of friends, it was fine for us.

Visited July 2013
Pueblo, CO
“Superb food, huge portions”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Simply outstanding food. If you can, make a reservation. Otherwise you'll have to wait. But its worth it!

Visited August 2013
colorado springs
“Nowhere near as good as it used to be”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We have been to this particular Maggiano's at least five times, and to two other Maggiano's locations as well, and it has always been something to look forward to. This time the meal was mediocre and the overall experience was unpleasant. While the hostess was pleasant and the wait staff was accomodating, the meal was awful, and when I used the restroom on the way out I was shocked to see it was a total mess, with papertowels piled to overflowing in the trash cans, one toilet not functioning, and another with a stall door that had no locking hardware on it. I will not return to this particular Maggiano's - you wait a long time for a table and the food is not cheap, and I was totally underwhelmed and disappointed by the experience.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful Italian cuisine, great service”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Great place for a birthday celebration! Seven of us ate here for my daughter's birthday two nights ago. Everything about the experience was first rate. Among us, we sampled four different entrees, and every one of them was a delight. The waitress was very knowledgeable, and she gave a couple of us some really helpful advice. Although we didn't order dessert, she brought us lemon crescent cookies with a candle for my daughter to blow out. Not one complaint!

• Visited July 2013