“Excellent meal”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our group of 7 all enjoyed very nice appetizers (calamari, bruschetta, crab cakes) and delicious pasta at Maggiano's. All of our dishes were excellent and the service was top notch.

1  Thank denver60

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is very good, but the restaurant is large and noisy. Service is good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Italian food his hard to review, everyone has their favorites, my wife and I recently visited Rome and were surprised that our taste buds must've been (too American), although very good, we highly prefer the likes of Maggiano's!

It's not just the food though, it's the atmosphere, service, music, pricing and overall value you get at Maggiano's. I come here for both personal meals and business meals and no one has ever walked away unsatisfied. There buy one take one deal (traditional pastas) is amazing and their Creme Brulet is not to be passed up with a cup of their Joe!

My personal fav would be their Baked Ziti!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went there with my son, his girl friend, and three grand kids. Service was fast, and the meals arrived quickly. Everything was cooked to perfection.

The kids get spoiled, in that they want to go there all time. I don't mind taking them there as they are well behaved, and they do not disrupt any one.

I have known the cook since he worked in Oakbrook, IL, I am glad he is here.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Te atmosphere is great especially at Christmas. When family come they always want to go here for the holidays. I recc ordering not the two meals for one but the chicken piccata is great. Great wine great service and have never been disappointed. There is another one downtown but the atmosphere and service are not as good. That feels like a chain restaurant where the other is unique.