“Hate the Name”

Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Concerts of rock, jazz, classical, and country music.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Venue is not bad for being in the center of town! Not many big names but since they changed the name to Comfort Dental it lost some of it's draw for me! Only been years ago to hear Moody Blues.
For music must prefer Red Rocks!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I would recommned buying seats. The lawn seating is only good if you get front row. Depending on the concert there are people that smoke pot.

2  Thank JRJ J
Reviewed 30 September 2013

On the plus side: Easy to get to location. I'm not from Denver, but had no problem finding it. There is plenty of parking (free or paid). I opted for paid in a small lot that allowed me quick exit out - some of the free lots looked pretty backed up. I was back on the freeway 5 minutes after leaving the lot. Staff that I interacted with were all very friendly and helpful. Sound was good for an outdoor venue.

On the negative side: Refreshment area was too small for the crowd size. I had to wait 25 min for a hot dog (and they didn't even have ketchup). You could barely move around the area. It needs to be reconfigured or expanded. Smoking was allowed. For non-smokers, it was not pleasant in such tight surroundings. Security was very inconsistent. I had pit tickets, for which you pay a higher amount. When I arrived during the opening act they arm banded us, however as the night went on the crowd in the pit area doubled and most of the people did not have arm bands, and were significantly more intoxicated than those of us who had been in the pit all evening. It appears they stopped checking at some point, or just decided not to confront these large groups of drunks who pushed their way down front. It was frustrating for those of us who actually paid to be in that location.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Lets just say at $13 a beer and $5 for water thats way more than red rocks and the Pepsi center put together . Only 1 set of working rest rooms plenty of portly loos. The sound was not great but heard worse. There were plenty of feed back. Long time for set up between shows.ushers would not stop people from smoking pot in the crowd the smell was terrible .

Reviewed 5 September 2013

A little gem I discovered by accident. Loved the proximity to south Denver and the box seats with personal service. A little bit of a tight fit, but it makes for a great way to meet new people and just enjoy Denver weather and musical events.