“Old and Dumpy!”

Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Concerts of rock, jazz, classical, and country music.
Littleton, Colorado
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Old and Dumpy!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I attended a non-concert event at Fiddler's and were surprised by how old and dumpy it is. The "green" is rather steep and covered in Goose Droppings and the chairs are hard plastic and all I could think about was how many people have probably vomited on them during concerts. The event staff was pleasant enough, but all had differing information when asked which gate would be open and questions regarding parking. We had four older family members that do not walk well and this place must meet the absolute minimum of ADA requirements. I will not purchase tickets for a concert at this venue after the experience we had.

Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Best outdoor venue in Colorado”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Yes, I would put Fiddler's over Red Rocks any day of the week. It is truly a great outdoor venue. The drive to and from is by far the easiest, it is in a commercial area so there are things to do and restaurants in the immediate area, and you can't beat the sunset during an evening event.

However, with the recent marijuana laws in Colorado you must beware of the massive abundance of smoke. I went for a metal festival and was there from around 2pm until the last band left the stage around 11pm and words cannot describe the amount of cigarette and marijuana smoke that surrounded me the entire time. I really hope that there is a crackdown on this in the future because it's unbearable. When I got home I showered and washed my hair twice and I still smelled like smoke. It was like a cloud. Even the singer of Avenged Sevenfold commented that he had never been around so much pot smoke in his life. Next time I step foot in this venue I am bringing a mask.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank PH2003
Colorado
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Terrific venue---easy to get to & easy to get home”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It's a great place tucked away; you'd never even know it was there...& it's charming. Great acoustics! Best of all, it's a great venue because it's easy to get to (drive or use RTD light rail) & just as easy to get home when the event is over--whew!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Teresa L
Monument
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Hate the Name”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Venue is not bad for being in the center of town! Not many big names but since they changed the name to Comfort Dental it lost some of it's draw for me! Only been years ago to hear Moody Blues.
For music must prefer Red Rocks!!!

Visited December 2012
Cerritos, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I would recommned buying seats. The lawn seating is only good if you get front row. Depending on the concert there are people that smoke pot.

Visited December 2012