1,409 results
All reviewsgolf courseclub levelfireside loungeoutdoor poolguest servicesbusiness meetingbeautiful hotelwithin milesfree shuttleenjoyed my stayfitness centerspavaletspottedbrunchweddingdenver
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The Inverness is a hidden gem. I was very surprised during my recent stay which was for business. Room was great and the restaurant choices are excellent. They have a full gift shop as well. It is very close to a huge shopping mall with many, many stores and restaurants. I had a great view of the golf course. My room rate was very reasonable.

Room Tip: I had a golf course view room which had no outside noise though based on the location I would say there isn't a lot of outside noise wherever you are this time of year as the outside pool was closed and there was no one playing tennis.
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This is an outstanding establishment in all regards! The staff was so professional and courteous, I felt right at home. The food was good, and the views so relaxing. Loved looking out at the Rockies. And we had an event as part of our meeting that included a service activity with Canine Companions for Independence and appreciate the hotel being open to those lovable little puppies.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Have been here several times for business, and am never disappointed. Plenty of room for our organization to spread out and meet in different rooms. We worked hard all day, and partied/played at night and did not need to leave to hotel. Food is always great. Staff always friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I always love being on the Club Level (5) for the added perks and great view.
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I recently stayed at the Inverness hotel with my wife on a short business trip. My first impression upon driving up and walking it is that the hotel is much less classy than I thought it was going to be.

Parking is very nice because it is only a short walk inside and you don't have to pay unless you valet. The parking lot is a little confusion, especially with the section that is roped off and reserved for the valets. Greeted by no one on my way in, I had to squeeze myself and the several bags through a revolving door. While there is an occassional valet there to hurriedly greet as you pass by to the doors, there are no doormen to assist you or to open a side door to help you through instead of the revolving door.

Once entered, the front area is so-so. It isn't terrible, but there really isn't anything very nice about the architecture, colors, style, etc. Then it isn't immediately clear where you go to checkin. I appreciate when you know immediately upon walking in, where you need to go to get checked in.

Once checked in, I proceeded to the elevators which took more than 5 minutes just to come down, even though there are only 5 or 6 floors in the building and 4 elevators. I noticed every time that I used the elevators that they are extremely slow. In addition they don't smell particularly good and seem very old and junky.

I stayed on the fourth floor. Out of the elevator, I had to walk across a bridge to the other side of the building (basically spanning the atrium over the check in desk). Nothing nice about the bridge, carpet, or hallways--just more distance to walk.

Once at my room, the key card takes a little getting used to. It is slow to react and the lights make it unclear whether the card has worked or not. Not a big deal, but seems a little older for a modern feature.

The room was average. Nothing terrible to say about it. It wasn't large, it wasn't small, it wasn't luxurious by any means, and it didn't seem super cheap either. I did feel that it was outdate in decor and functionality.

The bed was reasonably comfy--not as nice as most places and the view was decent (excpet for the huge IKEA across the highway). The bathroom was also reasonable, as was the shower. I'm still undecided on the large bottles in the dispensor rack screwed into the shower wall. I like that there is more than just a sample amount of toiletries, but the brand is not particularly nice and the whole setup looks cheaper than a lot of places.

The food wasn't very good here and the conference areas were sort of ugly. The setup is nice for smaller business conferences with the ballroom sizes and breakout rooms, but they too seem out-dated.

The service here isn't very fantastic, it isn't bad either. Overall, the hotel is ok. The one great thing is the location. It is tucked away just off the highway in a pretty woodsy area. The grounds are pretty and while it is right off I25, it doesn't feel industrial or super congested. It has a good vibe that feels more isolated and laid back.

I have this hotel 3 stars because of the so-so experience of staying here. Nothing is special and nothing is bad. Because of the average exeprience and simply adequate accomodations, I would have thought it would be much less expensive. I don't feel like this hotel is priced well and the value is poor. With that in mind, I would have given the hotel 2 stars, but I did love the location overall. Therefore it got 3 in my book.

I would come back for a short business meetin, but nothing else.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

had the opportunity to stay at The Inverness recently. VERY friendly and welcoming staff throughout the property. This was not just another "conference" hotel. The staff was all over everything that made the stay a great one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the east-side (back) and watch the sun rise over the golf course!