“A great hotel.”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
“A great hotel.”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for only 1 night in June. We were going to the Denver American Girl store and it was one of the closest hotels. We arrived very late (11:30p) and were starving. The staff sent us downstairs to the bar, even though they were closing up, they were so kind to make us food and never once rushed us out. We were placed on the club level which had a beautiful, clean and comfortable room with fantastic views. The club level offered a continental breakfast, which was fantastic, however, there was nothing gluten free on the menu and the staff had a batch of gluten free waffles brought up for my daughter. The pool, hot tub and workout room are all state of the art. The staff are amazing and go above and beyond to help out. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed that I'm unable to use internet in my room as it keeps dropping the signal. I have to go to the lobby where I can stay connected. I also reserved a room with a King bed but when I got to my room it was not. My card to my room had to be reprogrammed a couple of times during my stay... the second time it was not near computer, cell phone or anything magnetic.

All staff are very friendly. I don't think I've met nicer people. The room and conference rooms were very clean. The restaurant food is good but not a lot of selection. Breakfast buffet is excellent.

Pool is nice, not always clean, but temperature is excellent for swimming. The loungers always had towels on them. And the cooler always had fresh cold water. Thank you.

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Debbie C
Port Orange, FL
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Beautiful rooms, in-house restaurants and gorgeous landscaping. This apparently is a popular wedding reception venue as well. My hubby and I enjoyed our stay here so much that we plan to return soon.

The staff are very helpful. With the help of our cell phone navigation tool, it was easy to explore around this part of Colorado with the Inverness Hotel as our home base.

The fitness room is great!

Don't forget to visit the gift shop - lots of goodies to pick up (including drinks and snacks!)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

The good-We attended a conference here. The staff we encountered were excellent and always willing to go the extra mile.
My rooms decor was updated and there was a lighted make up mirror! Big points for that. They have flat screen tv's and ample clothing storage.
The bad-
The rooms are horrible. They have some updated decor but poor quality. The bathroom sink was updated but not enough room for toiletries. The sink stopper was permanently stuck so the sink was always full. The shower was so small that one could barely move. The shower curtain was double folded as the opening of the shower was about 30 inches. The odor covered half of the commode so you ad o sit side saddle. The HVAC blew forcefully on me all night so I barely slept more than an hour. The carpet was disgusting-grossly soiled. The room was so horrible that I checked out the next morning and went to another hotel. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it if you need a good nights sleep and a bathroom larger than a porta potty

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Karen M
DaveLars, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
I am very disappointed to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations during your most recent visit. This feedback is certainly not indicative of the comments we typically receive so please accept my apologies for the shortcomings that you endured. I hope that we can earn an opportunity to better serve you in the future as I am confident we would be able to provide you with an experience you would expect from a four diamond property. Thank you for mentioning that you enjoyed the conference facilities and that you were pleased with the performance of our excellent staff. Please know that your business is greatly valued and we are sorry that we fell short on this particular occasion.

Regards,

Dave Larson | Director of Operations
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We love Denver and choose Inverness to plan a golf weekend with extended family nearby. The golf course was wonderful and everyone on the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. As this is more of a business conference destination, staying over the weekend for a non-business visit was just great. The room was comfy (not huge, but nice) and we enjoyed all of the facilities offered with the exception of the tennis courts and the spa. (Pools, driving range, bar, restaurant and sitting areas) Access from the airport was easy and access to the mountains the following day was very convenient. I would definitely go back. This is not the place to stay if you are planning on touring the city as it is on the outskirts of town. You can get closer if you are visiting Denver downtown proper. Read my tips for a good room about the hallways: they're LONG!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 4th floor at the far end of the conference center and the elevator to get around...
Green Features: Excellent environmental practices. I really respected their attention to detail.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Nicholasville, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Inverness was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. I was there on business and every need was met but be careful...if you don't like spicy food don't touch the Pepper Chicken and Rice meal.

Green Features: In an effort to go green, soap, shampoo and conditioner is in large dispenser in the tub rather than individually packaged bottles.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Stayed here overnight for a medical conference awhile back. Was pleased with the short stay amenities. Valet parking is included although only park closer to door by attendant; NO covered spots available. Check in was swift. Only complaint is that floors are LONG since only 3 stories up so you probably will have a bit of a SCHLEP to the room.

My single was very well appointed for a conference rate of $99. Interestingly, there was NO individual items like shampoo BUT they were INSTALLED into the wall so supply was UNLIMITED including Body Lotion, Conditioner and Bath Gel as well! NOT much of a view but wasn't there for that.

Conference rooms were wide open and easy to here lectures. Self serve conference breakfast was excellent and included HOT offerings along with continental fare. They served our lunch in the lecture hall and staff was attentive; food was good again.

Had dinner Friday night at the sports bar which was decent fish and chips. Even had free all you can eat shrimp for happy hour with good wine selection. Spa was average to good for workout machines, free weights and mats. Pool was clean.

Didn't have a chance to golf or tennis cause meeting was one day only but understand facilities are good. Would recommend for business or short stays!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Downtown
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Hotel Teatro
#20 of 157 in Denver
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,186 reviews

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!