“Very postive experience”

Hilton Denver Inverness
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Overall I had a very positive experience. The food at the hotel was excellent and resonably priced. The grounds are very well kept. My only complaint was the noise level in my room. There were several weddings and the noise resinated in my room till late night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was a top notch place to stay for personal or business. We were there for a small business meeting. They had everything ready for all of us when we got there. THe hotel was friendly and cozy and very relaxing. Everything was thought about and done in advance of us getting there. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The outlets in the room were sparse. other than that everything was wonderful

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great.. there is no bad room in this resort
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed for a conference and the room was booked with the conference sponsors. I have previously stayed at the Inverness and found it to be a very nice hotel. This instance however I noted that the rooms are starting to show a bit of age, some trim around the outer vanity was coming lose and some of the wallpaper was starting to peel. What really irked me was that my room was right above the venue they were using for a wedding reception. The music was LOUD and they played until 11 o'clock. May not seem late to some but when you have to arise early, it is. My suggestion would be when there is a function like this going on, arrange for all of the guests with the wedding to be on that side of the building--guests there for other functions on the west side so they are not kept up. And no, I did not call the desk to complain, nobody wants to be "that person". That being said, the conference was awesome and the facilities for that were great. Good meals served. I would stay again-I would just be sure to ask for a quiet room!!

Room Tip: Make sure if there is an outdoor function and you don't want to hear it/be kept up ask to be pla...
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were wanting a relaxing experience and The Inverness met our expectations. In addition to all the amenities offered at The Inverness, there is a shopping mall located in close proximity, as well as many varying restaurants.

Room Tip: If you are wanting a view be sure to ask. We had a rooftop view which actually wasn't bad inspi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel the night of my wedding. I was moved to a smaller downgraded room without my knowledge. After seeing smaller room and bed I complained, the front desk made the adjustments and moved us to a bigger room that I paid for. I would recommend this hotel again.

Room Tip: Double check which room you are getting for what you asked for and paid for.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil H
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing to stay with us on such a special day. I apologize for the issue, but I am glad we were able to get it resolved. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stayed two nights in September while attending a conference in the facility. My room was booked via the conference. First off, the conference facilities were very good. There were lots of beverage stations in the conference center, well placed rest rooms, and the room arrangements were good. Nothing wrong there.
Had a king room on the second floor, no view to speak of, but then, that wasn't part of my requirements. The room was a good size, plenty of seating and a desk, along with the bed. Nice sized bathroom. Very clean. Arrived very late (12:30 am) and the front desk was efficient in getting us in and to our room.
Garden Grill is slow service for breakfast. They do have a buffet (expensive) as well as menu options. Buffet at lunch is excellent. Baca for dinner was great, good service and the food was excellent.
The only negative was that we could hear the people above us or next door, not sure which, through the A/C vent. Fortunately, they did not talk well into the night.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before and had a good experience so we booked another room. Big mistake! We arrived to the smallest of rooms. It was just me and my hubby and we couldn't navigate without bumping into each other. In the bathroom only one person could fit and to enter the shower you had to step in turn around and then shut the door to get in then when in I couldn't even move without bumping into the wall and I am a fairly small person. On check out we asked about our room considering the charge was the same on a prior stay. The front desk described our room as "teeny tiny" but said we are booked up and we put travelocity customers in these rooms. She made no apologies and seemed confused why being put on the fifth floor didn't solve our issues. If thwy are busy expect to pay the same rate for a small self-described "teeny tiny" room

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank coreyjohnson12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!