“Enjoyable Stay”

Hilton Denver Inverness
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was stressed out with work when I arrived, so I was so delighted when I found out there was indeed a spa on site (I put it to good use). Staff had a positive attitude and friendly. My only problem was my room was small. I do plan on coming back to this location, but I would pick another room to stay in. Other then the spa I didn't check out any of the other amenities on this property.

Room Tip: Careful what room you pick because some are very small
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Denver Inverness

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My first room was right over the lobby area and noisey. I moved to a quieter room which smelled kind of smokey but was quiet. Nice golf course. Staff were friendly. I'd go back again as my first room smelled fine.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Recently ttended a conference here (third time). For price rooms are very small and definately has a feel of a conference hotel - I would not vacation here. We used pool area but it is starting to look old and in need of refurbishment. The main lobby areas are probably best part.

Room Tip: Little difference between normal rooms and executive floor
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I arrived at the hotel late at night, so I couldn't see much of the landscape. The staff I did encourage was new to her job, but even though she told me that, she seemed like a pro as she checked me in. The next morning when I opened the slides, I saw the beauty of the grounds. The room was beautiful as well. The staff were all quite pleasant. From the concierge to the cleaning staff, everyone seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs. The staff were warm, friendly and engaging.

I had trouble sleeping, but not due to the bed. The sheets were nice, the pillows were fluffy and the floor was quiet. I didn't need to use my earplugs. I couldn't sleep because of the altitude. If you're not used to being that high above sea level (Denver is one mile above sea level), drink plenty of water. I didn't do that and tossed and turned the 2nd night I was there.

My only qualm is being charged for all the little incidentals. Internet is extra ($12.99 per night). I'm not sure if you could opt-out, but I'd prefer the cost of the Internet be rolled into the base price of the room. I also needed a razor and wasn't told that I'd be charged $1 for it until the staff showed up at my door with the razor and a bill. In other hotels, razors are complimentary, so I thought it was tacky for an elegant hotel to nickel and dime me for a $1 razor.

Aside from that, the food was AWESOME! I stayed on the 5th floor and had access to complimentary HOT breakfast each morning. The lunches served as part of the conference was also VERY GOOD. I had to go for seconds. And I hung out at The Spotted Dog one evening and it was so nice to be in a relaxed space.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th floor. You'll get access to the club room where you'll get a HOT breakfast e...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the compliments regarding our staff, grounds, accommodations, and restaurants. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will take your remarks of the additional charges into consideration. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Overall I had a very positive experience. The food at the hotel was excellent and resonably priced. The grounds are very well kept. My only complaint was the noise level in my room. There were several weddings and the noise resinated in my room till late night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was a top notch place to stay for personal or business. We were there for a small business meeting. They had everything ready for all of us when we got there. THe hotel was friendly and cozy and very relaxing. Everything was thought about and done in advance of us getting there. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The outlets in the room were sparse. other than that everything was wonderful

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great.. there is no bad room in this resort
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed for a conference and the room was booked with the conference sponsors. I have previously stayed at the Inverness and found it to be a very nice hotel. This instance however I noted that the rooms are starting to show a bit of age, some trim around the outer vanity was coming lose and some of the wallpaper was starting to peel. What really irked me was that my room was right above the venue they were using for a wedding reception. The music was LOUD and they played until 11 o'clock. May not seem late to some but when you have to arise early, it is. My suggestion would be when there is a function like this going on, arrange for all of the guests with the wedding to be on that side of the building--guests there for other functions on the west side so they are not kept up. And no, I did not call the desk to complain, nobody wants to be "that person". That being said, the conference was awesome and the facilities for that were great. Good meals served. I would stay again-I would just be sure to ask for a quiet room!!

Room Tip: Make sure if there is an outdoor function and you don't want to hear it/be kept up ask to be pla...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 158 in Denver
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!