“Enjoyed the food options”

Hilton Denver Inverness
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Enjoyed the food options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Inverness Hotel. The shuttle from my company's offices nearby was convenient, and the food options at the hotel were good. I'd recommend the breakfast buffet. The service was great and the rooms were very nice.

Room Tip: The sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous if you get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sypremeks
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness Hotel. We are delighted to hear that enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of the many amenities we offer. Thank you for kindly taking the time to recognize our staff, the level of service that you received, and also for recommending our restaurants. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

On a quick weekend trip to Denver with my son, I decided to find a full service hotel because I had some work to get done during the trip. I picked exactly the right place to stay in this hotel.

It's the little things that really make for a convenient and enjoyable stay, and this hotel hit the mark every time. Nadine at check in was friendly and professional, and my room was perfect in every way - couldn't have been better. Strong water pressure with instant hot water....a large work desk with a chair at just the right height....a comfy chair and ottoman for relaxing....and a superb mattress with full-sized pillows.

The Sunday Brunch was outstanding, too. The weekend rate was reasonable...I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JohnJSmallwood
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness. I am pleased to read that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also that you were able to take advantage of the accommodations offered by our property. We truly appreciate your great review of our staff and amenities and hope to see you back soon!
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The good- clean rooms and overall nice looking hotel. Great breakfast!

The bad- My husband and I stayed here for one night with the romance package. A gift from my parents for our wedding anniversary. Gift meaning the room was already paid for by my father. We check in and they ask for a credit card for incedentals...fine. Tell us there will be a hold on the card...that's fine too. We make breakfast reservations and go out to dinner. Come morning we head down to breakfast only to find no one has any record of the reservation. The hostess LOUDLY gives us a big lecture about how we need a ressie, and they just can't seat any body...now I understand things like this happen, reservations get lost, mistakes happen. But to scold us like children when it's your mistake is plain wrong. We had to wait 15 minutes for a table (which I seriously don't understand there where literally 20 open tables!).

After breakfast we check out, and go home. Now 2 days later I'm looking at my bank statements and guess what, they charged my card for the entire stay, not the card the reservation was made with and they were told to use! So now I get to spend 1/2 my day getting all this figured out, and of course when I call they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about...so disappointed. Such a nice hotel, too bad their costumer service at the front desk is awful.

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank HNellyT
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Please forgive us for the shortcomings with the service on this day. It is disappointing that we were unable to rectify the challenges that you encountered in a timely and efficient manner, especially during your anniversary celebration. I assure you that this is not indicative of our typical levels of service and I certainly hope we will have another opportunity to prove this to you. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and thank you for mentioning that the breakfast was great. Please know that we certainly value your business and thank you for your patronage. I am confident your next visit will a great one should you choose to give us that chance.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I spent the last weekend at the Inverness for a mother / daughter birthday weekend. I can NOT rave enough about this property. We were treated so fantastic that this will be my hotel in Denver from now on. The spa is gorgeous and the staff in phenomenal. I can not brag enough about Erin and Lauren. They both went above and beyond to make this stay amazing. Thank you ladies!! The valet staff was always super efficient, and the location is perfect. The hotel grounds are GORGEOUS! The beds are amazing and the club level rooms and service are fantastic. Stay here, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Room Tip: club level rooms that face the golf course and the fountain are gorgeous!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kristen E
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Last weekend was my first trip to Denver for a family wedding and we had an amazing, fun experience! The property is easily accessible off I-25 and took approximately 35 minutes to reach the parking lot from Denver International Airport. The staff was courteous, helpful, and very customer-oriented; the King-sized bed was amazingly comfortable and the breakfast buffet at the Garden Terrace was delicious. The facilities for the wedding reception were clean and very accomodating. The customer service was elite!

Green Features: Each room is equipped with a recycle bin and the hotel possesses an option for guests to select a housekeeping bypass to save resources.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mike M
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Mike,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us; thank you for the kind words. We take great pride in our facility, our staff and our customer service and are always pleased to read about our guests' experiences. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and hope to see you again on your next trip to Denver.
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel recently. The rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. We had a "Deluxe King" room which felt warm and cozy. We woke up to a beautiful fall morning and views of the golf course. The next morning we attended the "much talked about" brunch, which leaves very little to be desired in terms of food and bottomless mimosas and bloody marys. Very fun getaway!

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor directly over outdoor mechanical equipment. The steady drone did no...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mitchi2000
Twin Falls, Idaho, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

There wasn't any task too hard or any problem unfixable. The entire team was customer oriented and Alex in Guest services was exceptional. The Hotel was clean and the food was excellent. The exercise facilities were very good with treadmills, elipticals, bikes and free weights. I extended my stay by one night and had my wife join me. It was an all around good experience. Oh! and did I mention how great Alex in guest services was?

Room Tip: Best views on the South east end of the property.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Renea K
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
We are very pleased to hear about the great experience you had at The Inverness! We pride ourselves on our customer service and are thrilled that Alex could exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your review. We hope to see you again for your next trip to Denver.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Downtown
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Hotel Teatro
#20 of 156 in Denver
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,168 reviews

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!