“Wonderful!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
The Villages, Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel! The beds were not as comfortable as Marriott. Otherwise, I have no complaints. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a classy place in a great location. The bell staff is unbeatable.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Woodland Park, Colorado
Reviewed 11 December 2013

While not the grandest of hotels, we enjoyed our experience and found the staff to be warm and attentive. Our stay was comfortable. The club floor was very nice. We partook in the complimentary happy hour and breakfast that was offered in the very intimate club lounge. Free valet service also made this hotel stand out from others. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to enjoy the amenities, such as the spa, which comes highly recommended. Next time!

Room Tip: Standard rooms don't generally come with a King bed. An upgrade may be needed in order to get on...
Green Features: The hotel takes steps to ensure conservation. I was impressed that they offer credit for opting to not have the room cleaned, if staying for multiple days.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 1 December 2013

After two weeks on the road. I had one afternoon free for some me time. I checked in and went directly to The Spa at the Inverness for Rescue Half Day Spa Package. The perfect pick me up and put me back on my feet spa package. Includes 25 Minute Seasonal Body Scrub & 50 Minute Relax Massage and 50 Minute Classic European Facial. The treatment(s) were awesome. I must admit the front desk person at the spa was not very sociable.

My room an executive king suite was extremely comfortable -- I had a partial a view of the driving range and parking lot. The deck was awesome but I did not have time to truly enjoy it as the rest of the week was all work.. The lounge staffers were very friendly.

I did find the fitness center to be rather tight. But I was able to get in a work out. Beware the overnight staff hotel knowledge is limited. I am so glad the evening was uneventful and with emergencies. As ever question requires a manager directive to answer mine was simple. How do I join the loyalty program -- was met with confusion.

Room Tip: Choose an executive suite with a view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Inverness Hotel. The shuttle from my company's offices nearby was convenient, and the food options at the hotel were good. I'd recommend the breakfast buffet. The service was great and the rooms were very nice.

Room Tip: The sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous if you get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sypremeks
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness Hotel. We are delighted to hear that enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of the many amenities we offer. Thank you for kindly taking the time to recognize our staff, the level of service that you received, and also for recommending our restaurants. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 10 November 2013

On a quick weekend trip to Denver with my son, I decided to find a full service hotel because I had some work to get done during the trip. I picked exactly the right place to stay in this hotel.

It's the little things that really make for a convenient and enjoyable stay, and this hotel hit the mark every time. Nadine at check in was friendly and professional, and my room was perfect in every way - couldn't have been better. Strong water pressure with instant hot water....a large work desk with a chair at just the right height....a comfy chair and ottoman for relaxing....and a superb mattress with full-sized pillows.

The Sunday Brunch was outstanding, too. The weekend rate was reasonable...I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JohnJSmallwood
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness. I am pleased to read that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also that you were able to take advantage of the accommodations offered by our property. We truly appreciate your great review of our staff and amenities and hope to see you back soon!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The good- clean rooms and overall nice looking hotel. Great breakfast!

The bad- My husband and I stayed here for one night with the romance package. A gift from my parents for our wedding anniversary. Gift meaning the room was already paid for by my father. We check in and they ask for a credit card for incedentals...fine. Tell us there will be a hold on the card...that's fine too. We make breakfast reservations and go out to dinner. Come morning we head down to breakfast only to find no one has any record of the reservation. The hostess LOUDLY gives us a big lecture about how we need a ressie, and they just can't seat any body...now I understand things like this happen, reservations get lost, mistakes happen. But to scold us like children when it's your mistake is plain wrong. We had to wait 15 minutes for a table (which I seriously don't understand there where literally 20 open tables!).

After breakfast we check out, and go home. Now 2 days later I'm looking at my bank statements and guess what, they charged my card for the entire stay, not the card the reservation was made with and they were told to use! So now I get to spend 1/2 my day getting all this figured out, and of course when I call they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about...so disappointed. Such a nice hotel, too bad their costumer service at the front desk is awful.

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank HNellyT
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Please forgive us for the shortcomings with the service on this day. It is disappointing that we were unable to rectify the challenges that you encountered in a timely and efficient manner, especially during your anniversary celebration. I assure you that this is not indicative of our typical levels of service and I certainly hope we will have another opportunity to prove this to you. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and thank you for mentioning that the breakfast was great. Please know that we certainly value your business and thank you for your patronage. I am confident your next visit will a great one should you choose to give us that chance.
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I spent the last weekend at the Inverness for a mother / daughter birthday weekend. I can NOT rave enough about this property. We were treated so fantastic that this will be my hotel in Denver from now on. The spa is gorgeous and the staff in phenomenal. I can not brag enough about Erin and Lauren. They both went above and beyond to make this stay amazing. Thank you ladies!! The valet staff was always super efficient, and the location is perfect. The hotel grounds are GORGEOUS! The beds are amazing and the club level rooms and service are fantastic. Stay here, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Room Tip: club level rooms that face the golf course and the fountain are gorgeous!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kristen E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Downtown
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Hotel Teatro
#21 of 157 in Denver
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,183 reviews

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!