“I love this Hotel !!!”

Hilton Denver Inverness
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

My family of four has stayed at this hotel several times. The feel of the hotel is modern and inviting. I would recommend upgrading to the 5th floor for $50 more. There are many upgrades to the room itself and they have a lounge which serves a continental breakfast and beer/wine and hors d'oeuvres in the early evening. You can take drinks back to your room.
The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always properly cleaned and restocked with glasses, etc (a personal pet-peeve of mine). Wi-fi is free as well as self parking. If you have ever stayed downtown you know how outrageous parking can be. The views from the rooms are nice of the mountains or the golf course. We have never been disappointed and we will keep coming back.

Stayed: December 2013
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

We are so pleased that you returned to our property and found it to be another pleasant visit. We know you have many choices and we are thrilled that you have found us to be your home away from home. Thank you for the kind words and especially for recognizing our outstanding team. Looking forward to serving you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Excellent conference facilities, good service, high quality buffets - a special recommendation for the Sunday bruch. Rooms and parts of the common areas need to be modernized in their design - but overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is a fantastic hotel! The beds were not as comfortable as Marriott. Otherwise, I have no complaints. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a classy place in a great location. The bell staff is unbeatable.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

While not the grandest of hotels, we enjoyed our experience and found the staff to be warm and attentive. Our stay was comfortable. The club floor was very nice. We partook in the complimentary happy hour and breakfast that was offered in the very intimate club lounge. Free valet service also made this hotel stand out from others. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to enjoy the amenities, such as the spa, which comes highly recommended. Next time!

Room Tip: Standard rooms don't generally come with a King bed. An upgrade may be needed in order to get on...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

After two weeks on the road. I had one afternoon free for some me time. I checked in and went directly to The Spa at the Inverness for Rescue Half Day Spa Package. The perfect pick me up and put me back on my feet spa package. Includes 25 Minute Seasonal Body Scrub & 50 Minute Relax Massage and 50 Minute Classic European Facial. The treatment(s) were awesome. I must admit the front desk person at the spa was not very sociable.

My room an executive king suite was extremely comfortable -- I had a partial a view of the driving range and parking lot. The deck was awesome but I did not have time to truly enjoy it as the rest of the week was all work.. The lounge staffers were very friendly.

I did find the fitness center to be rather tight. But I was able to get in a work out. Beware the overnight staff hotel knowledge is limited. I am so glad the evening was uneventful and with emergencies. As ever question requires a manager directive to answer mine was simple. How do I join the loyalty program -- was met with confusion.

Room Tip: Choose an executive suite with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Inverness Hotel. The shuttle from my company's offices nearby was convenient, and the food options at the hotel were good. I'd recommend the breakfast buffet. The service was great and the rooms were very nice.

Room Tip: The sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous if you get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sypremeks
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness Hotel. We are delighted to hear that enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of the many amenities we offer. Thank you for kindly taking the time to recognize our staff, the level of service that you received, and also for recommending our restaurants. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

On a quick weekend trip to Denver with my son, I decided to find a full service hotel because I had some work to get done during the trip. I picked exactly the right place to stay in this hotel.

It's the little things that really make for a convenient and enjoyable stay, and this hotel hit the mark every time. Nadine at check in was friendly and professional, and my room was perfect in every way - couldn't have been better. Strong water pressure with instant hot water....a large work desk with a chair at just the right height....a comfy chair and ottoman for relaxing....and a superb mattress with full-sized pillows.

The Sunday Brunch was outstanding, too. The weekend rate was reasonable...I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnJSmallwood
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inverness. I am pleased to read that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also that you were able to take advantage of the accommodations offered by our property. We truly appreciate your great review of our staff and amenities and hope to see you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Been to Hilton Denver Inverness? Share your experiences!