Hilton Denver Inverness
US$106
US$100
ComfortSuites
US$91
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$131
Homewood
US$84
US$80
CandlewoodSuites
US$83
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
US$142
1,355 results
All reviewsgolf courseclub levelconference centerfireside loungegarden terracebusiness conferenceoutdoor poolbeautiful hotelshuttle servicewithin milesenjoyed my stayspavaletspottedbrunchweddingmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I have attended many business meetings at the Inverness Hotel and always had a positive experience so when our house was being renovated and we needed to escape the construction for a couple nights, we chose the Inverness. Our family of 6 reserved 2 rooms through priceline.com. When we arrived at the first room, we were disappointed to see only 1 queen bed in a very small corner room. Sure enough, the second room was the exact same layout clear at the other end of the building. The bathroom was so small that the door opened into the shower stall. Once we got that straightened out we went to the restaurant for dinner with our 3 kids. The waiter suggested we would be more comfortable in the Sports Bar (I assume she didn't want us to upset the business customers who were dining). Irritated, we went to the Sports Bar and found an empty restaurant. We ordered room service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jlee7575
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Amanda Johnson is the epitome of great service.
I needed to print out some documents but the business center was already closed. She quickly indicated where I could find a computer with a printer out of the business center. That is just half the story. I printed the documents, signed them and I needed to fax them; She came back to the rescue again!! She offered me to fax them for me front the front desk.
I really needed help and she did it with flying colors. My business goes to this hotel for this and for the great amenities and food service they provide.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Luis N
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

We are so pleased that you found the service to be exceptional during your stay at The Inverness Hotel. Thank you for recognizing Amanda, I will be sure to pass along these comments to her. We are grateful to have such an outstanding team and strive to make each guest interaction a memorable one. We appreciate the patronage and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I am staying there next week and noticed it is a non smoking establishment. I understand non smoking rooms but was curious if I could still smoke outside somewhere. If not, I will for sure have to rent a car. Thanks for your help!

Christine

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for choosing the Inverness Hotel & Conference Center for your upcoming visit to the Denver area. Our facility is non-smoking in all guestrooms, balconies and all indoor public spaces. We do have several designated smoking areas conveniently located around the perimeter of the main building. Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to seeing you next week.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

My family of four has stayed at this hotel several times. The feel of the hotel is modern and inviting. I would recommend upgrading to the 5th floor for $50 more. There are many upgrades to the room itself and they have a lounge which serves a continental breakfast and beer/wine and hors d'oeuvres in the early evening. You can take drinks back to your room.
The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always properly cleaned and restocked with glasses, etc (a personal pet-peeve of mine). Wi-fi is free as well as self parking. If you have ever stayed downtown you know how outrageous parking can be. The views from the rooms are nice of the mountains or the golf course. We have never been disappointed and we will keep coming back.

Stayed: December 2013
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

We are so pleased that you returned to our property and found it to be another pleasant visit. We know you have many choices and we are thrilled that you have found us to be your home away from home. Thank you for the kind words and especially for recognizing our outstanding team. Looking forward to serving you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Excellent conference facilities, good service, high quality buffets - a special recommendation for the Sunday bruch. Rooms and parts of the common areas need to be modernized in their design - but overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business