Hilton Denver Inverness
US$114
US$106
ComfortSuites
US$91
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$116
Homewood
US$72
US$70
US$83
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
1,356 results
All reviewsgolf courseclub levelconference centerfireside loungegarden terracebusiness conferenceoutdoor poolbeautiful hotelshuttle servicewithin milesenjoyed my stayspavaletspottedbrunchweddingmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great beds but cleaning staff checked us out when we were NOT checked out. I went back to my room and found cleaning staff already cleaning bathroom and pulling sheets. I showed room key and said we were NOT checked out. When I went back cleaning staff in room. A 3rd time I went back to room and my key would not unlock MY room. I proceeded to go to desk and checkout and tell my story. I had to continue to explain my story. Checked computer and said I was checked out. My husband and I were holding 2 room keys and it was well before 11 o'clock AM. I do NOT understand how this checkout policy that allows the cleaning staff to check me out! Eventually I was was offered 2 complimentary breakfasts. I don't need breakfast, I am leaving now after I was locked out of my own room! Terrible checkout policy!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jean P
DaveLarson, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I certainly regret the inconveniences that you experienced most recently. Many of our guests leave the hotel without formally checking out at the front desk or through our automated system. Therefore, if the room is vacant and all belongings have been removed from the room on the scheduled day of departure, our housekeeping professionals may presume the guests are not returning. Please forgive us for this incorrect assumption. I certainly hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again. I am confident that our team will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Inverness bills itself as a hotel/conference center and it is both of those in the sense that it offers more amenities than the usual roadside motels. Having a golf course and swimming pools along with several bars, it has enough to keep the casual visitor entertained but it is not what I would consider a destination resort. The immediate views from the windows are either a golf course that ends with an airport or a view of a big blue IKEA with mountains in the background. The grounds themselves are okay but keep in mind that you are in the midst of a business office park. The facilities are adequate and well maintained though they are in need of an update and are starting to look a little worn and frayed around the edges.

Of notable mention is the staff in general. Each person that I dealt with during my eight day stay was affable, polite and friendly. The waitstaff in both the bar areas and the dining room were extremely nice and welcoming. While the food was not an epicurean feast, it was not the worst that I have had.

There is obviously a big trade in weddings, so be prepared for the attendent noise, parking problems and little children running through the lobby during the event and the day afterwards in the pool area. Quiet and restful would not be the order of the day. It is advisable to also rent a car while staying there if you want to leave the five mile area that the hotel van provides transport to, should you want to dine elsewhere, go into the city or sightsee in general.

Room Tip: Probably a good bet is to stay on the IKEA side to minimize possible noise from the airport on the other side. Also staying on the side facing the parking lot rather than looking out over the pool, which is the area where receptions etc are held with the attendent wedding dj music.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I attended a business meeting for 9 days, and this resort had all the bells and whistles. I had the view of a private airport on one side, and the mountains on the other! This was a breath-taking view, and was, at its finest, non-electric entertainment! We hardly turned the television on during our stay!

Room Tip: Both sides of the hotel offer super views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

The views overlooking our 60+ acres of beautifully landscaped property are amazing and I’m pleased that you enjoyed them. Thank you for your business and also for sharing your comments. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed at the Inverness for two nights while attending a training seminar. They accommodated an early check in without issue. The room was very comfortable. The hotel features several restaurants. The gym and pool/spa were a great added feature to unwind after traveling and day of classes. Guest services handled my car service reservations to the airport. All the staff was friendly and went out of their way to meet your request.

If you need anything from outside the facility. they have a shuttle that will take you to various places with in a short radius of the conference center too.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I came for a Denver Convention which was about 30 minutes away. But this hotel made it worth coming back at night. Ate at two of the restaurants. Yummy. Didn't have a chance to use the spa, or fitness center, but the outdoor pool was enjoyable. If I played golf, it would have been perfect. (Several members of our group did though.) The staff was ultra accommodating to our large group. They had actual stationary in the desk which I needed as it turned out. Classic!

1  Thank Kerri Lee F