“Authentic”

Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 December 2012

What a nice surprise to find this restaurant! It is so clean and the service is great. I would recommend anyone who enjoys Chinese food to eat here. It's worth driving out of your way for and worth every penny. We left full, warm, and happy. I will definitely go back when in south Denver!!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Came in right at closing, they were super friendly and quick to get us our meal. Great hot and sour soup. A little on the pricey side for Chinese food, but worth it for being open late and not a chain.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

As others have shared, this restaurant has two menus, one with typical americanized Chinese food, and one with more traditional dishes. Having spent a great deal of time in China, the traditional menu was a great find! We have sampled numerous dishes on this menu and have found them to be quite similar to places we have eater in the eastern part of China. I recommend the "four-season" green beans (干遍四季豆) and the sweet and sour ribs (糖醋排骨). They have recommended the black pepper ribs many times, so I'll have to try it next. The wait staff is attentive, extremely friendly, and was indulgant as we tried speaking our very bad Chinese. On subsequent visits a month later, some of the staff remembered us from a previous visit! Prices are about right for the portions. We will come back often. Highly recommended! My advice is to be adventurous and order something you would not ordinarially get. You will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I've been eating at this restaurant for 10 years. The food is excellent, and the service is what you expect from a family-owned restaurant instead of a chain. Their pan-fried dumplings are among the best. The hot and sour soup is great--and try the Korean Jumbon Noodle soup for a real change of pace.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

Took another traveler's advice and ordered from the Chinese menu. The octopus dish was outstanding. I have never eaten anything like it before . My husband also enjoyed the pork belly very much. Be adventurous and give it a try. We will definitely eat there again when we visit friends in Denver. I figure I can work myself down the menu. Very friendly staff.

1  Thank TripsRFun4Ever