other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Elizabeth...
“Absolutely Terrible and Unorganized”
Reviewed 28 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I wish 0 stars was an option because due to a double booking I was not able to visit Bear Creek Cabins. Three hours before leaving for my birthday weekend getaway, I was informed by Susan from Bear Creek Cabins that my name was not on the reservation. I found this odd because I talked with Susan over a month ago confirming my booking through TripAdvisor messages. I left a voicemail for Susan two days prior asking the check in and pet procedure, which led to her noticing it was not my name on the reservation. I’m not sure why it took two days to respond, but at least I found this information out over the phone before packing up the car and driving to Evergreen. Disappointed is an understatement. We had been planning this trip for over a month. Luckily three of us live in Denver, but five friends we’re visiting from out of town that I had to coordinate new lodging arrangements for. Since this was last minute, the options were sparse and expensive. I have yet to hear back from TripAdvisor or Bear Creek Cabins about my refund. This is unacceptable.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing