“Nervana”

TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon, this year celebrating its 19th anniversary, is located in a picturesque mountain meadow beside Upper Bear Creek in the Rocky Mountain foothills town of Evergreen. The spa offers a complete menu of luxury services, along with catered lunches, boutique shopping and private party space.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful, serene atmosphere. Beatific gardens. Calming to both body and mind. Relaxing. The essential component perfect vacation.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The serene vistas in concert with the BEST hot stone massage and the most enjoyable facial, are the key elements of Tall Grass! Go visit!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've known of TallGrass for many years, but it took a gift certificate from my dear sister to get me there. I anticipated it would be nice, but it was above and beyond my expectations. From the warm and sincere welcome I received at the front door to the fabulous massage and luxurious facial, I felt nurtured and blissfully tranquil. The Great Room has comfy chairs, yummy cucumber water, tea and a few treats. The garden is the quintessential Colorado nook with a stream surrounded by aspens and evergreens. The picture perfect Colorado summer's day added to the ambiance, but what really made it so excellent were the staff and services - the highest quality I've ever experienced. Treat yourself to TallGrass and allow the transformation to wrap you up and restore your soul!

1  Thank Lydia G
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My sister was visiting from TX and I booked lunch and an 80 min aromatherapy massage for both of us. Tall Grass is in an amazing location, overlooking the Upper Bear Creek with a beautiful view of Mt. Evans. The atmosphere is serene and the staff is so attentive. The salads were just perfect for a light lunch before our massages. (Note, you have to order your lunch a few days before your visit.) Mary Louise and Bea were excellent masseuses and paid attention to every detail to make our experience unforgettable. Although the electricity went out during our massages, Mary Louise didn't skip a beat and I didn't even realize it until afterwards when my sister and I were relaxing in the den. Because we were "inconvenienced" (which we were not!) the spa still gave us 15% off of our treatments (and gave this same discount to everyone at the spa)! I highly recommend this spa for an awesome retreat from the city in a beautiful environment.

2  Thank jonmelbz
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a unique SPA to treat and pamper yourself: from facials, to massages, to steam rooms, to manicure/pedicure, hair treatments and hairdos.......all the professionals really dedicate their time with you to make the best out of the treatment you chose. The place is beautiful, silent, super clean, with a unique view of the mountains, and an excellent comfortable parking place.
Organizing girls day out, or a special time with your partner, or just a treat for yourself, is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself
I highly recommend Tall Grass!!!

1  Thank contreras g