“Small portion sizes”

Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Fairplay
Fairplay, Colorado
“Small portion sizes”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were warned by our friends about the small portions before going to Asian Fusion, but wanted to give it a try. I took my family there for dinner shortly after it opened, excited to have an Asian restaurant in town! Yay! The other reviews are right about the atmosphere. It was plain, but they did just open when we were there.

We shared an order of crab-cheese wontons (I think there were 4), my husband had a curry dish, the kids split a noodle dish and I had Kung Pao. The service was excellent and the food was very good, but the portion sizes seemed a little small for the price. I think we spent about $55 before tip and left comfortably full after licking the plates clean. We usually get take out in Breckenridge, spend about $10 less and have enough food left for at least a whole other meal. Being on a tight budget, we probably won't go there again.

• Visited August 2013

Fairplay, Colorado
“Wonton Soup!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stopped in looking for some takeout. This is the only place to get Asian cuisine within a half hour of Fairplay. I was skeptical but the food and service were great. The wonton soup was the best I've ever had and this is something I get everywhere. Will be even better as soon as they get a liquor license!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kaitlin G
Monument, Colorado
“Asian Fusion in Fairplay? Yes!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were driving through Fairplay after a long day of hiking looking for a good place to eat. As we noticed the Asian Fusion restaurant, we said "hmmm, Asian Fusion in Fairplay? This is either going to be really bad or really good. Well, it was really good.

We had Thai Basil and Singapore Noodles....both excellent. Think "PF Changs" or maybe better.
The building and furnishings are a bit plain but, hey, this is Fairplay.

• Visited October 2013