“Loved it!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Living in a small town you come to expect to not be able to find good variety in food. This place has great options and they use really fresh ingredients. I felt great after eating there!!! Don't be put off by the fact that they are not in a fancy building. The food is very worth it!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jennifer H

Lakewood, Colorado
“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I recently moved to Fairplay and being from N.Y. originally, there is not a lot of restaurants to choose from here in comparison. Asian Fusion makes me feel like I am back home though. The food is fantastic!! The portions are small but the food is so good I don't mind. The service is friendly and fast. Asian Fusion will definitely be on my weekly take-out list. The best part of this restaurant other than the food itself is the menu variety. I plan to try everything.

1 Thank Elizabeth B
“Small portion sizes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were warned by our friends about the small portions before going to Asian Fusion, but wanted to give it a try. I took my family there for dinner shortly after it opened, excited to have an Asian restaurant in town! Yay! The other reviews are right about the atmosphere. It was plain, but they did just open when we were there.

We shared an order of crab-cheese wontons (I think there were 4), my husband had a curry dish, the kids split a noodle dish and I had Kung Pao. The service was excellent and the food was very good, but the portion sizes seemed a little small for the price. I think we spent about $55 before tip and left comfortably full after licking the plates clean. We usually get take out in Breckenridge, spend about $10 less and have enough food left for at least a whole other meal. Being on a tight budget, we probably won't go there again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Wonton Soup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stopped in looking for some takeout. This is the only place to get Asian cuisine within a half hour of Fairplay. I was skeptical but the food and service were great. The wonton soup was the best I've ever had and this is something I get everywhere. Will be even better as soon as they get a liquor license!

1 Thank Kaitlin G
Monument, Colorado
“Asian Fusion in Fairplay? Yes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were driving through Fairplay after a long day of hiking looking for a good place to eat. As we noticed the Asian Fusion restaurant, we said "hmmm, Asian Fusion in Fairplay? This is either going to be really bad or really good. Well, it was really good.

We had Thai Basil and Singapore Noodles....both excellent. Think "PF Changs" or maybe better.
The building and furnishings are a bit plain but, hey, this is Fairplay.

1 Thank ZaphodTheTraveler