“Fabulous Pho ~ Delicious Pad Thai !”
Review of Asian Fusion

Asian Fusion
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Fairplay
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Do not be put off from the "drive-by" appearance of this roadside find in Fairplay, because the food is worth stopping for.

We have enjoyed many dinners at Asian Fusion, all of them very good, and have posted photos of our favorites on FB - Fairplay Foodies.

Since we have eight months of Winter, the Pho is just what you crave after another day of shoveling, and now that spring is here ? The Pad Thai with just enough sour and sweet, and crunchy fresh bean sprouts is great.

1  Thank Fairplay4159

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Living in a small town you come to expect to not be able to find good variety in food. This place has great options and they use really fresh ingredients. I felt great after eating there!!! Don't be put off by the fact that they are not in a fancy building. The food is very worth it!

1  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I recently moved to Fairplay and being from N.Y. originally, there is not a lot of restaurants to choose from here in comparison. Asian Fusion makes me feel like I am back home though. The food is fantastic!! The portions are small but the food is so good I don't mind. The service is friendly and fast. Asian Fusion will definitely be on my weekly take-out list. The best part of this restaurant other than the food itself is the menu variety. I plan to try everything.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were warned by our friends about the small portions before going to Asian Fusion, but wanted to give it a try. I took my family there for dinner shortly after it opened, excited to have an Asian restaurant in town! Yay! The other reviews are right about the atmosphere. It was plain, but they did just open when we were there.

We shared an order of crab-cheese wontons (I think there were 4), my husband had a curry dish, the kids split a noodle dish and I had Kung Pao. The service was excellent and the food was very good, but the portion sizes seemed a little small for the price. I think we spent about $55 before tip and left comfortably full after licking the plates clean. We usually get take out in Breckenridge, spend about $10 less and have enough food left for at least a whole other meal. Being on a tight budget, we probably won't go there again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stopped in looking for some takeout. This is the only place to get Asian cuisine within a half hour of Fairplay. I was skeptical but the food and service were great. The wonton soup was the best I've ever had and this is something I get everywhere. Will be even better as soon as they get a liquor license!

1  Thank Kaitlin G