“Order this margarita”

Guadalajara Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Falcon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2014

On their beverage menu, order the "ultimate margarita." The ingredients are fresh, not syrupy. It's a clear margarita and they bring the shaker and you pour it martini style. The food is good. I believe it's one of the best choices for Mexican food in Colorado Springs. I stick to the ala carte menu. Carne asada taco. Enchilada. Delicious.

1  Thank catgirl398

Reviewed 31 March 2014

So I ordered a chicken burrito today and what I got instead was a Mushroom burrito,(mushrooms in a burrito?) I though it was kinda weird so I cut the entire burrito open to find no chicken at all. I let the waiter know and he was playing the guilt trip that he would have to fire the cook. This was my first time ever visiting this restaurant and never will go back again. F- rating!!!!!!!!!!!1

3  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The food, great. Variety, awesome. The over the top service from ALL the staff - absolutely excellent. Much improved from previous owners, and a favorite over the other restaurants in Falcon. Yum.

2  Thank TTornabene
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Probably the best resturant in the Falcon area. My favorite meal is the spinach quesadilla. The menu is very extensive, so you can get about anything you want.

3  Thank DavidCorder
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This may be my new favorite Mexican restaurant in the city! First time visit, although I had been to this restaurant under the previous two owners. Both were horrible experiences. This was a radical turn for the better. Food was wonderful and fresh. Portions were very large. Beer was cold and service was excellent. I was actually surprised to be approached by a waiter who not only remembered me from visiting a previous Mexican restaurant in the city, but also remembered my favorite dish. Their version of the Pollo con Crema was very well done and too big to finish.
Already looking forward to going back.

2  Thank Chuck S