“Comfortable small town dinner.”
Review of Two Sisters

Two Sisters
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfortable small town dinner.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I decided to get a burger for lunch. The Food was good had flavor and above average from a small town dinner atmosphere. The inside or outside was nothing to talk about. The server was great and worked the entire floor greeting taking orders, delivering food and so on a really good hard working guy.

• Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Great Pie!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Large portions but most of all, great pie. Lots of local people having breakfast or an early lunch. Nice servers, too.

• Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stopped in this restaurant very hungry, tired, and thirsty after a hike in Beaver Creek. The food was FABULOUS!!!! Home made and very inexpensive. So much food for the cost that we could have shared! Will definitely go back when I'm in the area!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank piscesgirl001
Canon City, Colorado
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband & I ate at 2 Sisters yesterday. It was after the lunch rush, & we were about the only people in the restaurant. The staff easily outnumbered the patrons; they gathered at the counter & were talking & laughing throughout our whole meal. One or two would drift away to do a chore or wait on a customers who came in after us, but then they would regroup at the counter. We received our drinks almost right away. We placed our order, & waited about 1/2 an hour for our food. (We found out that the waitress had forgotten to put our order in with the cooks). The customers who came in after us were all served & eating by the time we got our meal. My husband asked for milk with his meal. Our food was dropped off by a waiter, not by the same waitress who took our order, & he quickly walked away while I was asking for the milk & condiments. We waited at our table for a few minuetes then I went to the counter & asked for the milk etc, & it was brought to us. My husbands green chili dish was supposedly "home made". But the green chilis obviously came from a can & were tasteless. My breakfast meat was cooked on the outside but raw on the inside. I decided to bring it home for my dogs & waited for someone to check on us so I could ask for a to go container. When that didn't happen, I went back up to the counter & got one myself. Again, this was mid afternoon, very few patrons in the place, & quite a few wait staff wandering around & visiting with each other at the counter. When my husband paid for our meal, he was asked how everything was. He quietly mentioned our issues & the person checking him out got defensive ~ there was no apology or attempt to make it right. Needless to say, we won't go back.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank dbhmoh
2sisters2013, Manager at Two Sisters, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We apologize for your bad experience at Two Sisters Restaurant .I'm the server who started waiting on you upon your arrival and I was called outside to handle an emergency and left another server in charge of your table.There must have been a miscommunication between the server and I. We have addressed these concerns with our staff. Also the owner has talked to the kitchen staff about doctoring her green chili which is home made with local Lippis chilis. We would like to make it up to you and send you a gift certificate to give us another chance.

Two Sisters management
719-784-4090
Huntsville, Alabama
“Our Server Made the Meal Great”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised at the great portions, wide selection and reasonable prices available. The town is very small with limited dining options so they can set their own prices. The restaurant is basic and simple but the food makes up for any lack of our decor. Our server was very personable and responsive to all our needs - he was really hustling from table to table but we never felt ignored. My parents enjoyed chicken fried steak with real mashed potatoes that they said was very good. My husband had chopped steak with gravy and onions and a massive baked potato that was cooked to perfection. I had a pork rib special that was absolutely super - nice a meaty and cooked to perfection. It fell off the bone. The salad bar was very good and all of the vegetables were crispy and fresh. We had a great experience here, made more special due to the pleasant personality of our server - he was a gem.

Visited May 2014