“Consistently Good Food”
Review of aspen leaf bakery

aspen leaf bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Florence
Cuisines: American
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a good lunch break when antique hunting in Florence. Good sandwiches and the pastries look wonderful. Neat old building and the staff is very considerate.

There are newer reviews for aspen leaf bakery

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great food and very good coffee. Lovely pastry. Great proprietor. A few gifts too. I bought a birthday card and sat down for coffee while writing my birthday wishes.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I like the food and I like the decor. My husband likes the pastries. It's a wonderful place for lunch or for coffee and a sweet.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Visited the Aspen Leaf in downtown Florence for lunch in December of 2013. This is a great little bakery where you can get a good sandwich and they also have a variety of desserts / pastries.

Located on Main street in Florence in the middle of town. The staff is very helpful.

1  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed 19 October 2013

...but if you want anything else, I'd go elsewhere. Breakfast (which they really don't have--just breakfast burrito and a few sandwiches) was over and I didn't want sweets so I ordered the spinach feta quiche. Probably the worst quiche I've ever had. Spongy texture. Cold in parts, lukewarm in others. No taste except the sweetness of the crust -- I'm sure they use the same crust they use for pies. Yuck. I'd have sent it back if I hadn't been so hungry after waiting in line for 20 minutes: you order at the counter, but one person takes orders, and then gets drink and baked goods before moving on to the next person--plenty of staff walking around so I don't know why they do it this way. $7.95 for a tiny piece of quiche that left me hungry (and I'm not a big eater) and a bit of wilted salad that clearly came out of a plastic bag, with dressing that came out of a bottle.

The display and sale of the work of local artists is nice, but don't go there if you want real food, not dessert. I guess the name, Aspen Leaf BAKERY should have warned me.