“Pleasant Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites University
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I stayed for three nights and had a great time hotel crew was very pleasant most of all the evening crew Preston was very awesome by helping us set up another night clean towels bottled water ect..... This hotel was very clean and room service was good I plan to stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Countrynurse,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear the Kreston was able to deliver service above and beyond what you expected on your recent visit. He has seen your review and is very thankful of your recognition! It is so nice to hear about guests enjoying not only their room but also our staff. I hope that the next time you are in town we are able to make you visit a real "5 Star" experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed three nights at the Quality Inn on Mason Street in Fort Collins and it was great. Very easy check-in. Pleasant and courteous/helpful staff. Room was clean and roomy. It had a counch and desk which it made it nice and gave you alternate seating besides the beds. We were visiting our daughter who moved up there in March. It's in a convenient location with lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance. It's just a short drive to the downtown area and Old Town. We will definitely stay there on our next trip in November.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear DizzieLizzie1953,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to Trip Advisor. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us here in Fort Collins. Our staff take so much pride in treating our guests like the friends that they are. I hope that on your next visit the Maxx Transit project behind the hotel will be able to take you down to Old Town with no driving required! We cannot wait to host you again as our guest and friend.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed for five nights. I enjoyed the breakfast, especially the waffles. The staff is super friendly. There are several great restaurants close by. I never heard the train and I had a west side room. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jayson B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thanks for your wonderful comments, I am glad the train didn't come by. With the Mason street project going on it is very rare that it comes through. The City of Fort Collins is going to limit the train schedule once the project is done as well so that will be very nice for us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This hotel has far exceeded my expectations and I could only with that every quality inn i go to could be this nice. every one of the workers here impressed me from the lovely breakfast lady to the housekeepers even the maintenance guy said hello. The desk manager was very out going and seems like he could talk to anyone he made me feel like we were long lost friends. A+ Quality inn, ill be back! They have potatoes in the eggs!!

Room Tip: Everything is kosher
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

I am so glad to hear your had a great time at our hotel! I am going to let everyone know what wonderful comments you had to say about them and I thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. Have safe travels and I will see you next time!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We were just in town for 3 days and the other area hotel rates were very high because of college getting ready to start. This facility had just been remodeled but has always been a great place to stay. Besides being affordable, we had a great time using the pool with our grandkids and made for an easy ride to Estes Park where we spent the day. Breakfest was included unlike the other hotels.
The only drawbacks would be if you stay on a busy weekend, finding a parking spot might be a challenge and there is only one computer if you don't have your own.

Room Tip: If you need the sleeping space I suggest the 2 Queen Bed Suite which has a sofabed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jayson B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking time to review on our hotel. We love how all of the renovations went and wish we had a little more room in the parking area. We stride to make this hotel comfortable and will use your input to improve even more. Thanks again for the review and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stay here every time we are in Fort Collins and have always been very happy with the friendly staff and the great free breakfast. They have everything you would want in your room and they recently updated and it's even better. It is a really great value!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your loyalty and willingness to return to our hotel when visiting Fort Collins. I share all of our reviews with the staff and they join me in thanking you and wish you happy travels!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Have stayed here a few times before and decided the ONLY way I would stay here again is if a renovation took place. Yippee! It did! Mattresses were so much more comfortable and decor was up to date. If I was being picky, i would say they could have replaced the tubs. Ours seem to be left behind in the renovation process. Also, house keeping was a little hit or miss, some days better than others (I stayed for several days). However, all in all a win! Keep it up quality inn! Management you have a dear (all be it young) staff. Stay on top of things and this renovation could last with 'Quality' results for many years!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear mstraveler617,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to Trip Advisor. I cannot say enough about how much we all loved your review here at the hotel. It brings such pride to our staff when we find that we have changed the perception of guests about our property. I am so glad that you gave us another shot to wow you and that we were able to do just that. I hope that you can consider Quality Inn & Suites your new go-to in Fort Collins and that we can see you back very soon!