“Awesome, clean, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Awesome, clean, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I thought this hotel was great, one of the better ones I've stayed in! All the service was great, staff was friendly. Rooms were very clean, pool and hot tub were very nice. Very close to restaurants and nightlife. Next time I come to Fort Collins, I will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear ljt80,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. I am so glad that we were able to help you enhance your stay here in Fort Collins. It is important to us that our guests find our hotel to be a relaxing retreat to recharge before they go out and experience town! We hope to have you back very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Quality Inn brand is a little sketchy depending on what city you're in. This was a pleasant surprise - instead of seeming like an economical, bare-bones hotel it actually was quite nice. Breakfast was pretty good - mostly continental with a couple of hot items. I had a suite with an extra area with a little sofa and coffee table - I didn't use the coffeemaker, micro, or fridge but those are available.

The bathroom was fine - big countertop and decent shampoo and soap. The mattress was a little firm for my tastes but it was nice and quiet. There's some seating in the lobby if you want to work or read the newspaper. The fitness center was good for a quick workout, or you can go right outside for a walk or run.

I'd definitely stay here again - among the lowest price in Fort Collins and convenient location - a little off the main road so not much traffic or noise.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Craig D
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear Craig D,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. I am so happy that we were able to break the mold with our newly renovated Quality Inn. Everyone at the hotel takes pride in what they do whether it be serving breakfast, checking guests in or out, or cleaning the rooms so it means a lot when you as a guest enjoy your experience. I hope that you are able to come back very soon to take advantage of all we have to offer!
Mackinaw City, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Excellent customer service. Nicely done hotel and rooms. Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Great wifi. Quiet rooms. Generous suite. Pool looked great but we didn't use it. Great college town, all upscale restaurants and shops.

1 Thank Sheryl C
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Sheryl C,
Thank you for taking the time to post you comments to TripAdvisor. You're comments were so complimentary and we greatly appreciate it! We have passed along your comments to our staff and they would all like to say Thank You! Please come back as soon as you can so we can treat you to true hospitality and service once again!
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was a great place to stay on our way home from a long trip to OKC. It was nice to stay at a clean newer hotel. There are a lot of places to eat close by. Hotel is a ways from the freeway but worth it.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear utahcrazy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. We love to hear when a guest had a good time staying with us. I am happy to hear that you thought our hotel was newer, that means the renovation we completed this year accomplished its goal! I hope that the next time you come through Fort Collins you are able to stay with us again!
Park Forest, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We came in for a family wedding, approximately for 40 people from all over the country converged at this site for the weekend (9-18 to 9-23). They could not have been more accommodating with the pre-wedding arrangements. The pool was wonderful. The staff, friendly, helpful, wonderful! lovely lobby and dining area that made meeting the new family a joy. Thanks for hosting the Fine-Fiordalisi wedding.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear Mark F,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. We had such a great time with you and your family. From the bride and groom setting up the block of rooms all the way to picking up your luggage after check out we had so much fun. I hope that they next time any of you folks are able to come visit the happy couple that you will choose the Quality Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Hastings, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed overnight there 9/16 because I was visiting my son in Ft. Collins for 2 days. My room was beautiful and clean, and I loved staying there! There was so much room and the bathroom was very spacious - everything was spotless. It might have been bigger than I needed, but felt the price was really great and I thoroughly enjoyed staying there. I plan on going back to see my son in October and I am pretty sure I will be staying there again! Thank you SO much - I haven't slept that great in ages! Wonderful staff, too.

Room Tip: This was my first time there, and it was on the 2nd floor and just perfect for me. Nice and quiet.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Jan J,
Thank you for taking the time to post our comments on TripAdvisor. We love our CSU parents and family here at the Quality Inn & Suites. Thank you for expressing your enjoyment of our beautiful hotel! We all take pride in what we do here from the housekeepers to the Manager. We look forward to seeing you in October for your next visit!
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We recently stayed four nights at the Quality Inn & Suites on Mason. We were moving our son to Fort Collins to attend college and it was great to have a clean and pleasant room to "come home" to after several hectic days of getting him settled in. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful with directions. :) Our room had a separate sitting area with a couch, table and chairs, and TV. The complimentary breakfast was nice and offered lots of choices.
We will be sure to stay there again when we visit Fort Collins.
Thank you Quality Inn for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kindra V, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear LittleYo-Yo,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. I am so happy we were able to make our hotel feel like home! It can be a trying time getting a child settled into a new living situation but I am glad that we were able to make it a little easier on you. We at the hotel are all very excited to have you back very soon!