“Tasty tacos for a quick lunch”
Review of Las Salsitas Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Salsitas Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had a quick lunch at an outside table on a pleasant day recently. At the counter I ordered two tacos, one with shredded chicken with mild sauce and one with shredded chicken and potatoes. The tortillas are made on site and each came with cheese toppings and lettuce. Very tasty and satisfying. Salsitas is mainly a take out place but worth stopping by for a quick lunch.

There are newer reviews for Las Salsitas Mexican Grill

Reviewed 26 November 2013

By far some of the best food that has ever been recommended to me in Fort Collins. SUPER spicy to mild mid - it suits my whole family!! You just can't beat cooked to order, totally authentic mexican food! I love this place and will continue to frequent it. We don't mind the atmosphere as much as previous writers... we are there for the FOOD. Period. Beyond compare. I have never had such attentive, diligent servers. One of my favorite spots in all of Fort Collins!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Nailbanger Here Again. So I made a terrible mistake coming in this place . Where to start? the Food, if you like your meat with lots of gristle and no meat this is the place to come.The bathrooms and the inside of this place are run down and filthy.When you tell them about the food, they just look at you with little or no sympathy. There is one good this they have plenty of parking.This place is not cheap or a good value.My recommendation just down the street on College and Prospect on the SW corner is Taqueria Los Comales they are the best in town for authentic Mexican.

1  Thank PJ D
Reviewed 13 December 2012

We pulled into the parking lot to find the couple in the car next to us having a loud screaming fight- in Spanish. We went on in and there was no one at the counter, we waited for a few long uncomfortable minutes. I heard some voices in the 2nd dining room and went in to find diners at a table. I asked if they had seen the staff and they said that the cook was in the kitchen. I went in there and surprised him. I explained that we had been out front for quite a while. He quickly went out into the parking lot and began yelling at the couple in the car... the cook and the guy from the car came in and they both apologized profusely. Oh, by the way, the food is incredible and inexpensive. They serve several authentic Mexican beverages, cane sugar Coke and, sometimes, live entertainment in the parking lot... The place is clean, bright and plain- it's all about the food- very good food.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Authentic food prepared to order while you watch. Not much on decor but clean. Great value..large servings.