“Always a nice relaxing atmosphere, if you are not in a rush”

Vincent Heavenly Pies and Pasta
Ranked #216 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Collins
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a nice relaxing atmosphere, if you are not in a rush”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went there last night, and it was as usual, very clean, reasonably priced, quality food, and understaffed for a Sunday night. although I must say that even my gripe about them being understaffed, is not a big dig on them. I just felt bad for the one gal trying to run the whole floor by herself, while the bartender tried to help our where she could. They did a very good job, but just got a little overwhelmed at times. The food and atmosphere were wonderful though, overall a very good time. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Excellent pizza and other food as well!”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We have ordered pizzas from here for take out several times. The sausage and mushroom pizza is really yummy. It's my favorite pizza in town to date. I have also gone here for lunch and for drinks with a friend. Most recently we visited on Christmas Eve with my family. The three of us loved our meal. My husband had the lasagna and he said it was very good. I had the shrimp and grits and it was to die for! Really, really yummy! It had Sauteed Shrimp with Smoked Bacon, mushrooms, diced asparagus in a white wine cream sauce over cheddar polenta. I highly recommend it! YUM! They do have a kid's menu and my daughter had the alfredo pasta off it. The best thing that you can get at this restaurant though is the chocolate souffle! It is AMAZING! this is a very small, intimate restaurant with just a few tables. They do have an outdoor seating area for when it is nice outside.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Collins
“Terrific Neighborhood Delight”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

A friend gave Vicent's a thumbs up and said I should try it. Seven of us decided on lunch out on the patio. We enjoyed great food and service plus a nice atmosphere. The salads were filling and tasty. We tried both the house salad and the lunch salad. Everyone was mostly satisfied with their dishes, one person ordered the open faced pulled pork sandwich and thought the pork was a little dry. Another person ordered Caprese sandwich (cold) and said it was excellent. Another person ordered the Sorrento pasta which was just perfect.

I would recommend lunch here. I haven't had dinner so can't comment, but if it is anything like lunch you won't be dissapointed. It is pricier than lunch though.

Colorado
“Great Things Come in Small Packages”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Vincent's on Drake Road in Fort Collins has been a neighbor of my business for a number of years now. I have enjoyed their cuisine multiple times and always have found it GREAT. From the freshness of the salads, to the main courses everything is top notch. The service is great, too. This place is pretty small by neighborhood standards, but the menu is quite extensive and the food has always been great. I like it.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We had a wonderful meal at Vincent's on labor day. I had the filet with asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and red potatoes. The filet was good and the sauce was amazing. My wife had the Angry Pasta and it was also very good. It was happy hour all day so the $4 bourbons were well worth it - nice and stiff. Great atmosphere and the service was great.