“A great way to spend the afternoon.”

The Haunted Game Cafe
Ranked #9 of 18 Fun & Games in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: You're Invited to The Haunted Game Cafe, Fort Collins' coolest board game store and coffee house. We have all the latest award-winning board and card games, and your old favorites, too. Play over 120 games from our "Open Board Game Library" while enjoying one of our many delicious specialty coffee drinks, like the Irish Gothic, or Vampire's Kiss (raspberry mocha). (See drink menu online). Special for families & friends looking for a "spirited" place to have fun. Unique date night entertainment! We also offer custom Italian sodas, chai drinks (hot or cold), muffins, fruit smoothies, Mexican spiced cocoa, kids cocoas and milk, Mighty Leaf teas, muffins, and snacks. Family friendly decor. Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-10pm Sunday 12pm-7pm
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great way to spend the afternoon.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is a gamer hangout if there ever was one. There are a variety of drinks and snack items to accommodate all tastes. (Menu found on their website.) There is a wall of games to play in the store. The people, both customers and staff, are all friendly and willing to let strangers sit down and join in on a game. Different events run throughout the week to accommodate most game preferences. Advice on buying board games and painting miniatures is freely given upon request.

In short, its a fun place to spend time and money.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Matthew W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A fun afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife and I were without plans on a cloudy afternoon and saw this coffee shop, so we stopped in. We received a great beverage and after a chat with the friendly staff, we decided to pull a game off the shelf and play. The staff was friendly and some customers even stopped to assist in learning the new game. Just a great place.

Since then, I've been back for board game special orders and great coffee.

Visited November 2012
Gainesville, Florida
147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Neat gaming place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Lots of games for play and sale with ample table space. Can't speak for the coffee but the Italian soda was yummy. Comfortable ... definite gamer hangout. A good variety of entertainment options for all styles of card and board gamers.

Visited July 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Small Gaming Store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm around the corner from Haunted Game Cafe and I very much enjoy spending some of my free time here. I always enjoy looking at their inventory and while I've never participated in their in store gaming experience I've always heard great things. It's a small shop and can be a little hard to wriggle around to the merchandise section if there are lots of people gaming, but almost all the clientele there are friendly and just saying excuse me will help you get there. I don't drink coffee and have never ordered any food items here but I will say this, you can find many things inside to help your gaming needs.

Visited January 2013
Laramie, Wyoming
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun place and a variety of games”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Fun place and a variety of games. I'm not a coffee drinker and here it doesn't matter. I've spent many hours here over a long time. People are friendly, prices pretty nice. Many times, it seems like no time has passed at all.

Visited May 2013