“Great fun for kids AND adults!”
Review of Fort Fun

Fort Fun
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was a great place to spend a couple of hours with my wife and 4 year old son. As it was January, not all of the activities were open and I can only imagine this place is very popular in the summer. That said, we took advantage of the 60 degree weather and played mini golf, raced the go karts and hit the arcade!

There are tons of places to do these types of activities, but what made this particular place so enjoyable was the staff and condition of the facilities.

Each time I interacted with a different employee - probably on 4 or 5 occasions - I was treated very well. I had questions and things were explained perfectly, with a smile. For kids working a weekend job, they sure did seem happy to be there!

The facilities were also very well kept. The miniature golf courses looked and were great, the go kart track was decent and the arcade very clean and tidy. No complaints there.

There were plenty of coupons online - free round of mini golf and free arcade tokens - so make sure you look around before you go. There were also plenty of options to pay for the activities - individually, all-inclusive passes, etc. which was nice.

Would definitely go back if and when in the area!

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Fort Fun is your typical place for kids to play minature golf, ride go-carts, batting cages, and video games. If you or your kids like these things, then it is a good day for you all. Took my two small kids to play minature golf and had a good time. Located in North East Fort Collins, it is fairly easy to get to and has plenty of parking. There are your typical offering of food and drinks that you would expect fo find at an arcade type place.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Took my boys, 3&5 to mini golf and play arcade games. They had a blast for a few hours. The arcade isn't huge, so game choices are limited. Lots to do here like bumper cars, speedway, slide, etc. They offer passes for all day or just a few hours. Will return!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My wife and I took our son to celebrate his 8th birthday. We opted for the 2 hour fun pass. He enjoyed Lazer tag most of the time, but also played video games, rode the bumper boats, and took a turn at the shooting gallery. My wife and I enjoyed a leisurely paddle on the paddle boats while he played laser tag. We extended our 2 hours by playing a round of miniature golf.

Watch for coupons to this attraction. We had a BOGO golf and his golf was included on his pass.

Everybody had an enjoyable time.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We had a great time at fort fun and would definitely return. The laser tag was a lot of fun. For a kid filled event, it was pretty clean and well run.