“Fresh, quality food, friendly service.”
Review of The Red Table - CLOSED

The Red Table
Cuisines: American
Description: Great retro breakfast and lunch spot. Within a block from Old Town Square. Excellent food and very friendly staff. Best thing on the menu: breakfast burritos and lattes.
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal at Red Table Cafe. I ordered a turkey sub and my fiancé a Greek salad. Both were tasty and very fresh. Service was extremely friendly and the place was very clean. The restaurant definitely has a certain charm to it.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

I have eaten here for lunch many times. I have never had a bad sandwich here - my favorite place to grab lunch in Fort Collins.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

The Red Table is one of the best places in town for breakfast (and lunch). They use REAL ingredients and their food is so good. There were two of us and our bill came to about $20.00. We got a salad and a yummy pizza and split them both....they knew that and brought it out on two plates for us.

I always love to support local restaurants and this is one of the best! Look around, you'll see the one red table in the place (ask them why). Such a quaint place with a retro-feel. You won't be disappointed after eating here!

Reviewed 29 July 2011

OK, so there's a blt of competion in Ft Collins for that title, but the Red Table stands out for it's funky charm and outstanding personnel. And the food? I dream of green chili covered omelets from the Red Table. Small, but well appointed - pretty much sums up everything about the Red Table. And now they've gone and moved in with the Mayor of Ft Colins? 100 beers on tap AND green chili omelets... DAMN, I need to move back now!