“Fun, interesting, and spooky, but not TOO spooky!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fort Collins Tours

Fort Collins Tours
Ranked #7 of 15 Tours in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: Fort Collins Tours provides guided tours in Old Town Fort Collins. We offer ghost tours, brewery tours, historic tours, and gourmet tours. The Fort Collins Brewery Tour is offered year-round to take you on a journey through several of Old Town's breweries. Along the way you will learn about the brewing process and taste a variety of locally brewed beers and ciders. The Fort Collins Ghost Tour includes a guided evening journey into and under Old Town Fort Collins. Along the way, you will learn about about local legends, hauntings, ghostly sightings, and strange happenings. Please see all of our tour offerings at our website.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Fun, interesting, and spooky, but not TOO spooky!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family and I (all adults over 35) took the 7:30pm Fort Collins Ghost Tour on a Saturday night in July, and it was a lot of fun! Shane, our tour guide, did an awesome job of story-telling with a bit of humor to take the edge off a little. I'm not at all a fan of horror movies or haunted houses so I was nervous that this would be too freaky for me, but it was all good fun and not at all too scary. None of the stories were told in a overly grotesque way, but a few of the details were a little violent, so I think the material is probably appropriate for teens and older. Some of the spaces do require a little bravery - they are dark and sometimes tight, but I cheated and used my cell phone screen to illuminate my walkway. Note: If you have mold/mildew allergies you might be affected since most of the spaces are old basements, storerooms, and damp tunnels.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank sesmarks

Fort Collins, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm pretty critical, so decide for yourself...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

The walking tour was alright, with lots of creepy sites... but the tour guide was in "character" the whole time which was completely annoying. And he talked really, really slow (for effect) when telling the stories, which just annoyed the crap out of me. I was just like, "get on with it already!" Nice, but a very strange dude. I didn't get any ghostly vibes or see/hear anything paranormal. There is a book you can buy (Haunted Fort Collins) but it was not suggested by the tour guide, I happened to already know about it.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cheryl S
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Creepy- but informative!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

We took the Ghost Tour, which meets in Old Town Square and winds its way through Old Town Fort Collins. The tour was an excellent way to see some of the back parts and basements of many businesses. The stories were so interesting and our tour guides were so wonderful. I swear something tapped me on the arm in the garage of The Armadillo. Super fun tour! I'm now interested to go on some of their other tours and definitely recommend the Ghost Tour.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank 338378
Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed this!!! Have to say underneath Walrus (I believe - it was the one with the long hallway) was the creepiest for me! Right when we came out of the hallway heard a male voice then my hair kept moving, like someone was messing with my hair. Fun times and totally plan on going again to hit the other spots soon! Great price for such an informative and fun time!!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Iluvmybabys26
North Port, Florida
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“A truly haunted walking tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

We went on the Saturday evening tour during the first few weeks of the season. Not all of the stops were set up yet but I still felt that it was well worth the visit. The tour guides are extremely knowledgeable on history as well as hauntings. I enjoyed going in/out of different businesses to see the "underside" of Fort Collins (ie. the basements and walkways beneath the streets) but I most enjoyed the Vault. On the visit prior to ours, two woman had felt something touch them by the women's restroom at the Vault. On our visit, the bathroom door slammed shut with no one inside. Way cool!!

Visited May 2011