“Best Cake I've ever had!”

The Little Bird Bake Shop
Ranked #2 of 11 Bakeries in Fort Collins
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I don't like cake most of the time. However, I was getting engaged on top of Pike's Peak and was planning a surprise party afterward for the two of us and our two friends at Odell Brewery. The manager gave me this company's info so I could have a cake delivered for the party. The staff and owners of this bake shop are incredibly friendly, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. They even delivered my cake to the brewery before we got there to help with the surprise! We had a regular vanilla cake with espresso buttercream frosting. It was artistic and absolutely beautifully decorated. I tried a small piece to join in the fun, and I was blown away. It was so delicious. I've never in my life had a cake I enjoyed as much as that one! I almost never eat sweets, but I will make an exception for this place. What a wonderful group of people and a talented pastry chef! Don't miss out on The Little Bird Bake Shop if you're anywhere near the area!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness...they offer the most incredible selections of baked goods, including gluten free options. Their espressos and coffee drinks are made to order and perfect.

1  Thank konaflies
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stumbled upon Little Bird over a year ago and if I find myself in Old Town Square, I can't resist going in. I always find some amazing sweets to bring back in their great packaging for my family. I am not a coffee drinker so I can't say anything about that- but desserts are special and unique.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

The chai and baked goods are enough reason to keep returning to Little Bird yet the cozy ambiance, coffee and convenient old town location are others. This is what I look for in a cafe whenever I am in a new place and want to feel at home and part of the community.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We really like your little bake coffee tea shop. That being said I was disappointed in the service.
My wife ordered a coffee drink, I ordered a Latte, and we each ordered a baked snack, the young woman " Cheyenne " at the counter who served us said it would be 5 minutes for the americano coffee drink???

We decided to sit outside as the sun was shining and the air warm. We asked the server if she could bring our drinks outside when ready and she said no we could come back in in 5 minutes. I am 70 and my wife in her 60's.

I expressed my concerns to the young man making our drinks and he brought them to us outside, as the bakery was not busy.

Bottom line, we all have choices and there are a lot of coffee shop/ bakeries available, if we want poor service we can go to the big chain coffee bake shops, are you duplicating there serving styles, we expect more from Mom and Pop shops.

2  Thank eparkco