“Great Vegetarian Dining Experience!”
Review of Tasty Harmony

Tasty Harmony
Ranked #47 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
“Great Vegetarian Dining Experience!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

As a vegetarian, it was absolutely wonderful having the option to order anything off of the menu for once! I had the Buddha Belly salad which was great and my friend had a fried "chicken" dinner. The menu was innovative and fun with lots of options. Great atmosphere and service!

Lakewood, Colorado
“Great Food, vegetarian excellence in Fort Collins”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We ate dinner and lunch at Tasty Harmony during a recent weekend trip there. Thought the place was packed at dinner on Saturday night the food and service made our dinner super. At lunch we were time limited and they accomodated that with excellent service. Our food, all freshly made was tasty, as the restaurant name says.

New Hampshire
“Great for a snack too....”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were exploring Fort Collins on foot and wandered in to this place just for a drink. They have great choices for healthy fruit and vegetable juices. We had just eaten lunch, so were not there for food, but I can say that the healthy beverages were a big hit with all of us.

Orlando, Florida
“One of the Best Vegetarian Restaurants in the Country”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had a delightful brunch on Sunday at Tasty Harmony. I've been a non-meat eater for years and have sampled my share of Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurants. This is one of the best! Our server, Chandra, was perfect. She gave just the right amount of time, attention and information - sincerely warm and friendly. The ambiance was cozy. the prices are reasonable for the high quality, organic food you get.

I had the Sabrosa Burrito. You must get it with the fruitjack. It is what you always hoped for in a meat substitute. It has the texture of pulled pork and is savory. If I lived in Fort Collins I'd eat here most every day. My friend got the Kentucky Fried Freedom. It was the best, yummiest, crunchiest chicken substitute I've ever had. It came with mashed potatoes, perfectly prepared kale, and tasty gravy. How do they do it? We shared a pot of green tea. Ask for their specially prepared hot sauce. It's not that hot, trust me, and adds a nice kick to your meal. Heaven.

• Visited March 2014
Colorado
“Creative, Healthy, Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This restaurant isn't cheap but the quality of the food you receive more than makes up for that. My mom and I have gone on many occasions, and the service is always friendly and the food always original and presented beautifully. Would definitely recommend! My mom and I are both life long vegetarians and enjoy getting to have fun vegetarian food.

• Visited February 2014